General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise P26936-B21. SSD capacity: 3200 GB, SSD form factor: Half-Height/Half-Length (HH/HL), Read speed: 7000 MB/s, Write speed: 4000 MB/s, Component for: Server/workstationDo you need to accelerate the performance of your mixed use applications?
HPE NVMe High Performance Mixed Use (MU) SSDs are best suited for high I/O applications that require a balanced performance between reads and writes to deliver high performance and endurance for data intensive applications. NVMe High Performance MU SSDs communicate directly to applications via the PCIe bus to boost I/O bandwidth and reduce latency.
HPE NVMe High Performance MU SSDs deliver high performance, lower latency data transfers from storage significantly faster than SAS or SATA SSDs. Utilizes the high bandwidth of PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen4 in select servers for mixed use workloads such as Big Data analytics, HPC and virtualization.
HPE SSDs are backed by up to 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE NVMe High Performance Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives are ideal for Big Data analytics, cloud computing, high performance compute, business intelligence, database applications and virtualization.
- Achieve higher IOPS and lower latency to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- HPE NVMe High Performance SSDs, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
HPE Continues to Enhance its SSD Portfolio by Offering NVMe U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs.
- HPE NVMe PCIe Gen4 U.3 SSDs deliver higher performance for server-storage solutions to better meet the challenges within high performance workloads.
- HPE NVMe U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs are 100% backwards compatible with NVMe U.2 SSD backplanes on HPE Gen10 servers.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise P26936-B21 internal solid state drive Half-Height/Half-Length (HH/HL) 3200 GB PCI Express TLC NVMe with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise P26936-B21 internal solid state drive Half-Height/Half-Length (HH/HL) 3200 GB PCI Express TLC NVMe online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, P26936-B21, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
3.2TB NVMe Gen4 x8 High Performance Mixed Use AIC HHHL PM1735 SSD
Hewlett Packard Enterprise P26936-B21. SSD capacity: 3200 GB, SSD form factor: Half-Height/Half-Length (HH/HL), Read speed: 7000 MB/s, Write speed: 4000 MB/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Warranty information: HPE Solid State Drives and Add-In Cards have a standard 3/0/0 warranty, Customer Self Repair (CSR) subject to maximum usage limitations. Maximum usage limit is the maximum amount of data that can be written to the drive. Drives that have reached this limi
Initial Release Date: 18/08/2020