General Information for Aten
4X2 Presentation Switch
Product Key Features
• Analog/Digital AV Matrix Switching: switch among 3 HDMI and 1 VGA inputs to 2 HDMI outputs and support of audio embedding/de-embedding.
• Multiple Control Options: flexible control via front-panel pushbuttons IR remote control RS-232 Contact Closure and web-based GUI through Ethernet.
• Superior Video Quality: True 4K resolutions up to 4096 x [email protected] 60Hz (4:4:4) (HDMI); HDR support
Scaler - supports video upscaling to 4K for display A and downscaling to 1080p for display B.
ATEN VP1420 is a multi-in-one presentation switch that integrates a video matrix True 4K scaler audio processor and analog-to-digital converter functions into one compact device. With four analog/digital inputs to two HDMI outputs it is designed to boost the impact of any professional presentation in small- to medium-size meeting rooms.
True 4K HDR Visual Clarity
Supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:4:4) with HDR to deliver vivid content in every presentation.
Smooth AV Switching Scaled to Perfection
Connect up to 4 sources (3 HDMI 1 VGA) smoothly switch between them and display contents scaled perfectly to True 4K and 1080p simultaneously.
Flexible Audio Embedding / De-Embedding
Supports stereo audio embedding and HDMI audio de-embedding to different audio outputs to ease adaptation to your preferred audio setup.
Versatile Control Streamlined Operations
Control via front-panel pushbuttons IR remote web-based GUI and any control interface via RS-232 Ethernet and Contact Closure to streamline your operations.
Product Package Contents
• 1x VP1420 4 x 2 True 4K Presentation Matrix Switch.
• 1x IR Receiver.
• 1x IR Remote Control.
• 2x 3-pole Terminal Blocks.
• 2x 5-pole Terminal Blocks.
• 1x Power Adaptor.
• 1x User Instructions.
More Product Key Features
The ATEN VP1420 is a multi-in-one presentation switch that integrates a video matrix switch True 4K scaler audio processor and analog-to-digital converter functions into one compact device that easily mounts under a table or in a rack. With four analog/digital inputs to two HDMI True 4K outputs it is designed to boost the efficiency and impact of professional presentations.
With streamlined control from front-panel pushbuttons IR remote controller RS-232 and web-based GUI via Ethernet the VP1420 reduces not only system device count but also lowers operation complexity. It is suitable for all meeting space and education environments such as huddle rooms classrooms training rooms or any other presentation setting such as in exhibition galleries or hotels.
Analog/Digital AV Matrix Switching
• Supports multi-format 4 inputs: 3 HDMI and 1 VGA inputs.
• 2 HDMI outputs.
• Audio embedding: Stereo audio can be embedded into HDMI output or separated to stereo line out.
• Audio de-embedding: HDMI audio can be extracted to stereo line out.
• Auto switching: Automatically detects and switches to a new source as soon as it is connected.
High-Definition Video with Optimum Output
• Superior Video Quality: True 4K resolutions up to 4096 x [email protected] 60Hz (4:4:4) (HDMI).
• Supports 4K HDR.
• Scaler: Supports video upscaling to 4K for display A and downscaling to 1080p for display B.
• EDID Expert: Automatically selects the optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up high-quality display and the best video resolution across connected devices.
• HDMI 2.0 (3D Deep Color 4K); HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Versatile Streamlined Operation
• Multiple Control Options: Flexible control via front-panel pushbuttons IR remote control RS-232 and web-based GUI through Ethernet.
• View and control via ATEN Video Presentation Control App in a swift and agile way.
• Supports stand-by mode for power saving and fast waking up.
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support.
• Built-in Contact in and LED out for keypad control using VPK104 Contact Closure Remote Pad.
• Interfaces: 3 x HDMI Type A female (Black) 1 x VGA (HDB-15) Female (Blue).
• Max. Distance: HDMI: [email protected] 60Hz (4:4:4) at 5m; [email protected] 30Hz at 10m; [email protected] 60Hz at 15m
VGA: [email protected] 60Hz at 15m.
• Interfaces: 2 x HDMI Type A female (Black).
• Max. Distance: HDMI: [email protected] 60Hz (4:4:4) at 5m; [email protected] 30Hz at 10m; [email protected] 60Hz at 15m.
• Max. Resolution: HDMI: Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:4:4) VGA: Up to [email protected] 60Hz.
• Compliance: HDMI 2.0 (3D Deep Color 4K); 4K HDR HDCP 2.2 Compatible; Consumer Electronics Control (CEC).
• Input: Stereo Audio (VGA): 1 x mini stereo Jack female (Green) Stereo Audio (HDMI): 1 x mini stereo Jack female (Green)
• Output: Line Out (Unbalanced): 1 x Captive Screw Connector 3-pole.
• RS-232:1 x Captive Screw Connector 3-pole.
• IR:1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black).
• Ethernet:1 x RJ-45 Female (Silver).
• Contact In:1 x Captive Screw Connector 5-pole.
• LED Out:1 x Captive Screw Connector 5-pol LED out power: +5 VDC 0.2 A.
• Power: 1 x Pushbutton (LED: Green / Orange).
• Video Input Port Selection: 4 x Pushbutton (LED: Green).
• Video Output Port Selection: 2 x Pushbutton (LED: Orange).
• Selection: Mute: 1 x Pushbutton Mode / Unlock: 1 x Pushbutton.
• EDID Mode: ATEN Default / Display A / Remix.
• Power: 1 x DC Jack (Black).
• Operating Temperature: 0-40?C.
• Storage Temperature: -20 - 60?C.
• Humidity: 0 - 80% RH Non-Condensing.
• Weight: 1.09 kg ( 2.4 lb ).
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.00 x 16.05 x 4.40 cm (7.87 x 6.32 x 1.73 in.).
• 3 pcs.
• For some of rack mount products please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy 4x2 Presentation Switch with PayPal
Buy 4x2 Presentation Switch online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, , can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
4x2 Presentation Switch Specifications
21 Days Return Policy
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may wish to return items.
Items can be returned direct to us within 21 days from the day of dispatch for a refund or exchange.
To qualify for this, the product must not have been worn, and be in brand new condition. You must return all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and any extras.
All technology / electrical items including but not restricted to TVs, laptops, tablets etc must be still in their original packaging with the manufacturer seals still in tact. We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened and/or used.
Questions and Answers
There has been no questions asked about this product.
Ask a question
You can ask a question about this particular product and we will email you the answer. The answer will then be posted here to assist other shoppers.
Click here to ask a question about this product.