General Information for Allied Telesis
Allied Telesis AT-GS970M/10PS-50, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Power over Ethernet (PoE), Rack mounting, 1UManaged Gigabit Edge Switches
The CentreCOM GS970M Series of Layer 3 switches provide high performance with gigabit to the desktop, the ability to connect and power endpoints, and lower management costsa high value network edge solution from Allied Telesis.
- Reduce costs and automate network and device management with the Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework (AMF)
- Flexible deployment with 10, 18 and 28 port models
- High-speed gigabit network access for power users
- Support converged networks with PoE+ to power devices like wireless access points, digital surveillance cameras and IP phones
- Easy management with an industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- AlliedWare Plus Enterprise-class operating system
- Eco-friendly for reduced running costs
- Network Access Control (NAC) for edge security
- Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSR) enables resilient high-speed ring-based networks
- Static Routing and RIP support Layer 3 environments
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Allied Telesis AT-GS970M/10PS-50 Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Black, Gray 1U Power over Ethernet (PoE) with PayPal
Buy Allied Telesis AT-GS970M/10PS-50 Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Black, Gray 1U Power over Ethernet (PoE) online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, AT-GS970M/10PS-50, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
8 x 10/100/1000T POE+ ports and 2 x 100/1000X SFP ports, 124W POE capacity, Fixed one AC power supply, EU Power Cord
Allied Telesis AT-GS970M/10PS-50. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 8, Installed SFP modules quantity: 2, Console port: RJ-45. MAC address table: 16000 entries, Switching capacity: 20 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1AX,IEEE 802.2,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE.... Power connector: DC-in jack. Power over Ethernet (PoE). Rack m
Warranty information: 5Years
Initial Release Date: 29/06/2017