General Information for AMD
AMD FX 8300. Processor family: AMD FX, Processor frequency: 3.3 GHz, Processor socket: Socket AM3+. Thermal Design Power (TDP): 95 WTransform your PC into a multimedia powerhouse
Take your PCs megatasking abilities to extreme levels with the first native 8-core desktop processor built with dynamic, tuneable performance to handle multiple intensive apps without breaking a sweat.
- Advanced 3D gaming;
- Complex 3D modeling;
- HD video editing.
New Instruction Capabilities
- AVX - Advanced Vector Extensions increase parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations;
- FMA4 and XOP Floating-Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate and eXtended Operations improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions;
- AES - Advanced Encryption Standard increases performance on encryption apps like TrueCrypt and PCMark.
AMD FX Processors
We call it the new AMD FX 8-Core Processor Black Edition and it's unlocked for your overclocking pleasure. Experience unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with the industry's first 32nm 8-core desktop processor. Get the speed you crave with AMD Turbo CORE Technology to push your core frequencies to the limit when you need it most. Go beyond the limits of maximum speed with easy-to-use AMD OverDrive technology and AMD Catalyst Control Center software suites. But the best part of all? You'll get all this impressive performance at an unbelievable price. You'll be asking yourself "what competition?" in no time.
AMD FX 8-Core Processors
- The industry's first and only native 8-core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with "Bulldozer" architecture.
- New 32 nanometer die shrink designed to reduce leakage for improved efficiency, increased clock rate headroom and better thermals.
AMD Turbo CORE Technology
AMD FX Processors come equipped with AMD Turbo CORE Technology. AMD Turbo CORE Technology is a performance boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.
AMD Balanced Smart Cache
- Shared L3 cache;
- Improved scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities;
- Increased data queue sizes;
- Coherency for 8-cores.
AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator
- Shared FP Scheduler;
- Dual 128-bit Floating point engines capable of teaming together for 256-bit AVX instructions or operating separately with each core.
- One 16-bit link at up to 5600MT/s;
- Up to 8.0GB/s HyperTransport I/O bandwidth; Up to 16GB/s in HyperTransport Generation 3.0 mode;
- Up to 37GB/s total delivered processor-to-system bandwidth.
Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
- A high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller;
- Supports up to DDR3-1866;
- Supports new low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V;
- Up to 29.9GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3;
- New Pre-Fetcher improvements;
- Direct communications to each core in Dual-Core module.
AMD Virtualization Technology with IOMMU
- Silicon feature-set enhancements designed to improve the performance, reliability and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications with direct and rapid access to their allocated memory.
- IOMMU is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers;
- Security for User Level application and Virtual Machine guest operating system;
- Address translation and access control;
- Device isolation;
- Device assignment in virtualized systems;
- Security and trusted boot support;
- Unified interrupt management.
AMD PowerNow! AMD Technology
- Enhanced power management features which automatically and instantaneously adjusts performance states and features based on processor performance requirements;
- C6 power state flushes the cache and removes voltage from individual cores to help reduce power consumption;
- CC6 power state puts all cores in C6 into an even lower power state;
- for quieter operation and reduced power requirements;
- Separate memory controller power control;
- IO-based c-state interface;
- Works automatically without the need for drivers or BIOS enablement.
- Power can be switched on or off within a single clock cycle, saving energy with minimal impact to performance.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. Buy AMD FX 8300 processor 3.3 GHz Box 8 MB L2 with PayPal
Buy AMD FX 8300 processor 3.3 GHz Box 8 MB L2 online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 28 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, 8300, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
FX 8300, 3.3GHz, 95W, 8MB L2 cache, AM3+
AMD FX 8300. Processor family: AMD FX, Processor frequency: 3.3 GHz, Processor socket: Socket AM3+. Thermal Design Power (TDP): 95 W
Initial Release Date: 31/01/2015
AMD FX 8300 processor 3.3 GHz Box 8 MB L2 Specifications
|Processor frequency||3.3 GHz
|Processor lithography||32 nm
|Processor socket||Socket AM3+
|Processor operating modes||32-bit,64-bit
|Processor cache||8 MB
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||95 W
|Processor cache type||L2
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||95
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit
|Processor Family||AMD FX Processor
On-board graphics adapter
|Processor special features|
AMD Virtualization Technology
|GPU||GPU - AMD
28 Days Return Policy
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may wish to return items.
Items can be returned direct to us within 28 days from the day of dispatch for a refund or exchange.
To qualify for this, the product must not have been worn, and be in brand new condition. You must return all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and any extras.
All technology / electrical items including but not restricted to TVs, laptops, tablets etc must be still in their original packaging with the manufacturer seals still in tact. We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened and/or used.
Questions and Answers
What is the processor family?
The AMD FD8300WMHKBOX processor family is the AMD FX.
What is the processor speed/frequency?
The AMD FD8300WMHKBOX processor runs at 3.3 GHz.
How many cores does the processor have?
The AMD FD8300WMHKBOX processor has 8 cores.
What processor socket does this product use?
The AMD FD8300WMHKBOX processor socket is the Socket AM3+.
What is the processor family?
The AMD FD8300WMHKBOX processor family is the AMD FX Processor.
Ask a questionYou can ask a question about this particular product and we will email you the answer. The answer will then be posted here to assist other shoppers.Click here to ask a question about this product.