General Information for Antec
Antec GX500, Midi Tower, PC, Black, ATX,Micro ATX,Mini-ATX, Gaming, 15.8 cm
Antec Gx-500 Gaming Case
The Gx500 Is Designed For Gamers From The Inside-Out, From Its Spacious Interior, To Its Advanced Cooling System. A Total Of Three Fans Come Standard Along With Washable Dust Filters And Handy Cable Routing That Helps Keep Equipment Cool, Dust-Free And Reliable. The Gx500 Also Lets You Organize A Clean, Powerful Build With Space For Elite Gpus Up To 15" (380Mm) In Length, And Extra Space Behind The Motherboard Tray.
• Advance Cooling System - Includes 3 Fans, And 3 Additional Fan Mounts
• Fan Control - (High/Off/Low) To Achieve The Balance Between High Performance And Quiet Computing
• Gpu Support - Supports Up To 15” Gfx Cards
• Connectivity - 2 X Usb3.0 Front Ports
• Tool Less - Hdd Bays And 5.25" External Bays Are All Tool Less
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. Buy Antec GX500 Midi-Tower Black with PayPal
Buy Antec GX500 Midi-Tower Black online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 28 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, GX500, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
2x USB 3.0, Audio In/Out, 2x 5.25", 5x 3.5", 7x PCIe Slots, Standard ATX/microATX/Mini-ITX Motherboards Compatible, 4.5kg, Black
Antec GX500. Form factor: Midi Tower, Type: PC, Product colour: Black. Front fans diameters supported: 120 mm, Side fans diameters supported: 120 mm, Rear fans installed: 1x 120 mm. Supported HDD sizes: 2.5,3.5". Width: 205 mm, Depth: 458 mm, Height: 476 mm. Package width: 512 mm, Package depth: 248 mm, Package height: 525 mm
Initial Release Date: 26/09/2013