Antec VP450P-GB, 450 W, 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, Active, 82%, Over current,Over power,Over voltage,Short circuit
The Vp450p Is Crafted For Quality, Performance And Incredible Value. This Entry-Level Solution Gives You Everything You Need In A Power Supply. No Twinkly Lights Or Glittery Paint Jobs &Ndash; A 120 Mm Fan For Effective And Quiet Cooling, Dual Rails For Amazingly Stable Power, Heavy-Duty Protection Circuitry And Active Power Factor Correction (Pfc) That Saves Money On Corporate Power Bills. And It Comes With All The Assurance Of Antec’S Aq2 Antec Quality 2 Year Limited Warranty. All The Features, None Of The Waste: For Builders That Are Strictly Business, The Vp450p Is Strictly Power.
• 450 Watts Of Continuous Power
• Atx12v Version 2.3 Compliant
• Dual Rails Ensure Greater System Stability
• Eup 2010 Compliant Assuring Efficiency And Low Standby Power Consumption
• Active Power Factor Correction (Pfc) With Pf: 0.99 For Higher Efficiency
And Less Power Grid Pollution
• 120 Mm Fan Delivers Quiet, Reliable Cooling
• Black Exterior Complements Any System
• Heavy-Duty Protection Circuitry Prevents Damage From A Variety Of
- Over Current Protection (Ocp)
- Over Voltage Protection (Ovp)
- Short Circuit Protection (Scp)
- Over Power Protection (Opp)
• Safety: Cb, TÜV, C-Tick, Ccc, Ce, Gost-R
• Mtbf: 100,000 Hours
• Aq2 Antec Quality 2 Year Limited Warranty On Parts And Labor
- 3.4” (H) X 5.9” (W) X 5.5” (D)
- 86 Mm (H) X 150 Mm (W) X 140 Mm (D)
• Net Weight:
- 3.3 Lbs / 1.5 Kg
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Buy Antec VP450P-GB power supply unit 450 W 20+4 pin ATX ATX Black online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
Further details for this product, VP450P-GB, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
VP450P-GB 450 Watt Continuous Power
Antec VP450P-GB. Total power: 450 W, AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V, AC input frequency: 50 - 60 Hz. Motherboard power connector: 20+4 pin ATX. Purpose: PC, Power supply unit (PSU) form factor: ATX, Mean time between failures (MTBF): 100000 h. Product colour: Black, Fan diameter: 12 cm, Number of fans: 1 fan(s). Width: 150 mm, Depth: 140 mm, Height: 86 mm
Initial Release Date: 30/10/2010