General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6300F 24-port 1GbE Class 4 PoE & 4-port SFP56, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Power over Ethernet (PoE), Rack mounting, 1UThe Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series is a modern, flexible, and intelligent family of AOS-CX stackable switches ideal for enterprise access and aggregation. With a cloud-centric design that combines a fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the Aruba CX 6300 extends industry-leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer. Support of Aruba NetEdit and the Aruba CX Mobile App verify that configurations are flawless and easy to deploy.
A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers fast, non-blocking performance, meaning your network is ready for tomorrows unpredictable demands. Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 10 switches, providing scale and simplified management. This flexible series has built-in wirespeed 1/10/25/50GbE uplinks and supports high density IEEE 802.3bt high power PoE with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet for high speed APs and IoT devices using existing cabling.
- Stackable Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS.
- High performance 880 Gbps system switching capacity, 660 MPPS of system throughput and up to 200 Gbps stacking bandwidth.
- Compact 1U switches with full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit, 60W PoE, and SFP+ models.
- Built-in high speed 10GbE/25GbE/50GbE uplinks with intelligent monitoring and visibility via Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- Aruba NetEdit support for automation, configuration and verification, and one touch deployment with the Aruba CX Mobile App.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
Automation and Analytics
- The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series delivers unparalleled visibility with built-in analytics for real-time monitoring and troubleshooting to help fix problems faster. The Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) automatically interrogates and analyzes events that can impact network health.
- Advanced telemetry and automation provide the ability to easily identify and troubleshoot network, system, application and security related issues easily, through the use of Python agents and REST APIs.
- The Time Series Database (TSDB) stores configuration and operational state data, making it available to quickly resolve network issues.
Performance and Power
- The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series uses a fully distributed architecture with Aruba Gen7 ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. All switching and routing are wire-speed to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Aruba Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) allows you to quickly grow your network using high performance front plane stacking. Four built-in QSFP28 ports support speeds of 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, and 50GbE for a total of up to 200 Gbps of stacking throughput per switch.
- Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6300 models that offer high density HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet with 60W PoE on every port for a total of 2880W of PoE.
- The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series supports Aruba Dynamic Segmentation that automatically applies and enforces user, device, and application-aware policies on Aruba wired and wireless infrastructures.
- Automated device profiling, role-based access control, and Layer 7 firewall features deliver enhanced visibility and performance for a better overall experience for both IT and end-users alike.
- Switch-to-switch tunnels enable scalable multi-tenancy support with VXLAN to VRF mapping, while allowing policy application via user roles.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6300F 24-port 1GbE Class 4 PoE & 4-port SFP56 Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Grey with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6300F 24-port 1GbE Class 4 PoE & 4-port SFP56 Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Grey online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Aruba 6300F 24-port 1GbE Class 4 PoE & 4-port SFP56
Further details for this product, Aruba 6300F 24-port 1GbE Class 4 PoE & 4-port SFP56, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
Aruba 6300F 24-port 1GbE Class 4 PoE and 4-port SFP56 Switch
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6300F 24-port 1GbE Class 4 PoE & 4-port SFP56. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24, Installed SFP modules quantity: 4. MAC address table: 29490 entries, Switching capacity: 448 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1v,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3x. Power over Ethernet (PoE). Rack
Warranty information: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Initial Release Date: 23/10/2019