General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Instant On 1960 24G 2XGT 2SFP+, Managed, L2+, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Full duplex, Rack mounting, 1UAruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as business grows, making adding more employees, devices and applications simple. Aruba Instant On 1960 switches are made to handle todays bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to improve user experience and application performance. These switches come with flexible management option: local web GUI or Instant On mobile app and cloud-based web portal.
High-level Gigabit with 10GbE Networking for Advanced Small Businesses
- Each model of the Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch Series includes four 10GbE connections to connect to servers, network storage devices, or to other switches.
- Two connections of 10GBASE-T deliver 10GbE over copper Category 6a cabling for simple, affordable, high-bandwidth connections to a maximum distance of 100 meters.
- With PoE models, up to 30W PoE power delivery is available for Class 4 PoE devices like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, and up to 60W PoE power delivery is available for Class 6 PoE devices like pan-tilt zoom cameras and video-enabled IP-phones.
Simplify Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased small business flexibility. It consists of five models including two (2) 24-port and two (2) 48-port models in PoE and non-PoE configurations, and a 12 port 10-Gigabit aggregation switch.
- The 24-port and 48-port PoE models come with a power budget of 370W and 600W respectively to support the latest PoE-powered IoT devices.
- The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch series can be deployed using two management modes Instant On cloud-management (access via mobile app and/or web portal) and the local web GUI.
- Each switch has a pull-out tag, known as a luggage tag, on the front panel of the switch.
- The tag includes a QR code that includes switch ID information (SKU number, SKU name, serial number, and MAC address) for easy switch onboarding through Instant On mobile app.
Ease of Use with Cloud-Managed Stacking
- The Aruba Instant On mobile app and cloud-based web portal make cloud-managed stacking easy just follow the recommendations to stack up to four (4) Aruba Instant On 1960 switches and manage as a single entity.
- The Aruba Instant On mobile app automatically detects members, making multiple stack members easy to setup and manage remotely.
- Automated configurations and streamlined workflows allow users to manage all stack members through one single dashboard without the need for device reboot.
Robust Security to Protect Your Network
- The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch Series lets you use VLANs and Access Control Lists to set bounds on what data can be seen by which users.
- Leverage 802.1X with a RADIUS server to ensure only known and authorized users can access your network.
- Supports Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Instant On 1960 24G 2XGT 2SFP+ Managed L2+ Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U White with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Instant On 1960 24G 2XGT 2SFP+ Managed L2+ Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U White online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Aruba Instant On 1960 24G 2XGT 2SFP+
Further details for this product, Aruba Instant On 1960 24G 2XGT 2SFP+, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
Aruba Instant On 1960 24G 2XGT 2SFP+ Switch
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Instant On 1960 24G 2XGT 2SFP+. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2+. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24. Full duplex. MAC address table: 16000 entries, Switching capacity: 128 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1AX,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE.... Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24x7 phone support for 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty duration.
Initial Release Date: 07/10/2021