General Information for Asus
ASUS Dual DUAL-RTX2080S-8G-EVO, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, 8 GB, GDDR6, 256 bit, 7680 x 4320 pixels, PCI Express x16 3.0The ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER EVO 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans for high refresh rate AAA gaming and VR
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans propel air over a huge heatsink and Auto-Extreme Technology ensures all-around reliability. It's the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144Hour Validation Program
Extensive may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 14 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, DUAL-RTX2080S-8G-EVO, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GDDR6 8GB, PCI Express 3.0
ASUS Dual DUAL-RTX2080S-8G-EVO. Graphics processor family: NVIDIA, Graphics processor: GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, Processor frequency: 1650 MHz. Discrete graphics adapter memory: 8 GB, Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR6, Memory bus: 256 bit, Memory clock speed: 15500 MHz. Maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320 pixels. DirectX version: 12.0, OpenGL version: 4.5. Interface type: PCI Express x16 3.0. Cooling type: Active, Number of fans: 2 fan(s), Illumination colour: Red/Green/Blue
Initial Release Date: 19/07/2019