General Information for Cisco
Cisco 7841, Black, Silver, Wired handset, Digital, Desk/Wall, Polycarbonate, LCDDeploy high-quality voice communications for your information workers, the administrative and managerial staff. The affordable Cisco IP Phone 7841 is full-featured and easy to use. Business calls are more efficient and productive, which fosters collaboration. The 7841 also supports wideband audio for superior voice quality and offers advanced IP communications features.
The Cisco IP Phone 7841 is a four-line endpoint that is ideal for:
- Customers who currently use analog and digital phones but want to migrate to IP telephony
- Existing Cisco customers who want to expand or update their investment in Cisco Unified Communications
This phone is designed for information workers, the administrative staff and managers who have a moderate level of voice communications needs.
Excellent User Experience
For easier recognition at a glance, the 7841 phone includes four context-sensitive soft keys and a white-backlit display that:
- Measures 3.5 inches (89 millimeters)
- Has high-resolution graphics and grayscale
- Is 396 x 162 pixels
Other features and capabilities that contribute to a superior user experience include:
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband audio (G.722) support throughout the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets
The 7841 phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Enhanced flexibility and customization with a field-replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 switch to support traffic from a co-located PC and reduce your cable infrastructure costs
- A wall-mount option for common areas such as cafeterias and shipping and receiving docks, or where desk space is limited
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Cisco 7841 IP phone Black, Silver Wired handset LCD 4 lines with PayPal
Buy Cisco 7841 IP phone Black, Silver Wired handset LCD 4 lines online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, 7841, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
Supporting four lines, 3.5" 396 × 162, 2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T, PoE, Black/Silver, 3rd Party Call Control
Cisco 7841. Product colour: Black, Silver, Handset type: Wired handset, Volume control: Digital. Display: LCD, Display resolution: 396 x 162 pixels, Display diagonal: 8.89 cm (3.5"). Lines quantity: 4 lines. Voice codecs: G.711a,G.722,G.729A,G.729B,iLBC. Supported network protocols: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3af
Initial Release Date: 11/05/2016