General Information for Corsair
Corsair HX850i, 850 W, 100 - 240 V, 47 - 63 Hz, 6 - 12 A, +12V,+3.3V,+5V,+5Vsb,-12V, 150 WHXi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105c capacitors, theyre a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
High Performance Design
The HXi series is designed for use in truly remarkable PCs with a focus on excellent electrical performance for voltage regulation, noise, and ripple.
80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency
80 PLUS Platinum certification guarantees 92% efficiency and silent operation at typical loads.
Flat black, Low-Profile Modular Cables
You can remove unneeded cables and leave them in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
850 watts of reliable, continuous power delivery
The HX850i power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for your valuable PC. Corsair uses high-quality internal components like 105c rated Japanese electrolytic capacitors and is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power even at a server grade 50c ambient temperature.
- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computers chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 4th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards).
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 28 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, HX850i, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
HX850i, 850W, 6 - 12A, 47 - 63Hz, 100 - 240V AC, Corsair Link
Corsair HX850i. Total power: 850 W, AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V, AC input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz. Motherboard power connector: 20+4 pin ATX, Cabling type: Modular. Purpose: PC, Power supply unit (PSU) form factor: ATX, 80 PLUS certification: 80 PLUS Platinum. Product colour: Black, Cooling type: Active, Fan diameter: 14 cm. Weight: 3.37 kg
Initial Release Date: 28/07/2014