General Information for Gigabyte
Gigabyte M6980X. Movement detection technology: Laser, Device interface: USB, Movement resolution: 6000 DPI, Buttons type: Pressed buttons, Buttons quantity: 9, Scroll type: Wheel. Power source: Cable. Product colour: BlackOverview
- 6000dpi gaming-grade laser sensor
- Built-in GHOSTTM Engine supports 3 macro profiles on the go
- Tracking capability and image processing up to 12000fps
- 4-direction tilt wheel functionality
Powered by 6000dpi Advanced Gaming Laser Sensor
Professional-grade laser sensor offers lightning fast 12,000 fps image processing capability for absolute control and precise mouse movement.
- Standard mice has 3000 FPS image processing capability
- Built-in GHOSTTM Macro Engine
GHOSTTM macro engine which features intuitive interface allows you to pre-define up and switch between 9 programmable buttons easily for latest PC gaming titles. Onboard memory supports 3 macro profiles memorization for the gamer on the go.
4-direction Tilt Wheel Functionality
Versatile 4-direction tilt wheel for quick and easy desktop navigation. They are also programmable through GHOSTTM engine software.
- You may have to download GHOST engine software first to enjoy the complete function.
- 3-Stage DPI Adjustment
800/1600/5600 3-Stage DPI adjustable switch with 3-Stage LED indicators for quick on-the-fly DPI adjustment
- The hardware based sensitivity up to 5600dpi and software enhanced up to 6000dpi.
- Anti-slick Rubber Grip with Ideal Shape for comfortable Gameplay
Anti-slick ergonomic rubber grip reduces wrist strain and maximizes comfort during extended use.
Ultra-durable USB Cable
1.8M ultra durable cable with gold plated USB connector ensures stable and optimum signal transfer.
Moisture-resistant non-slick coating for exceptional comfort during extended gameplay sessions.
Gaming Grade Feet Pads
Teflon gaming grade feet pads for improved accuracy and freedom of movement.
- The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
- Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
- All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
- Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 14 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Gigabyte M6980X mouse USB Laser 6000 DPI Specifications
|Movement detection technology||Laser
|Buttons type||Pressed buttons
|Movement resolution||6000 DPI
|Programmable mouse buttons||Y
|Number of scroll wheels||1
|Movement resolution||5600 DPI
|Ports & interfaces|
|Windows operating systems supported||Y
|Weight & dimensions|
|Mouse Weight||106 g
|Plug and Play||Y
|Colour of product||Black
14 Days Return Policy
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may wish to return items.
Items can be returned direct to us within 14 days from the day of dispatch for a refund or exchange.
To qualify for this, the product must not have been worn, and be in brand new condition. You must return all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and any extras.
All technology / electrical items including but not restricted to TVs, laptops, tablets etc must be still in their original packaging with the manufacturer seals still in tact. We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened and/or used.
Questions and AnswersThere has been no questions asked about this product.
Ask a questionYou can ask a question about this particular product and we will email you the answer. The answer will then be posted here to assist other shoppers.Click here to ask a question about this product.