General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10, 2 GHz, 7401, 32 GB, DDR4-SDRAM, 800 W, Rack (2U)Do you need a platform purpose-built to address your virtualized and memory-centric workloads? Try something EPYC. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is extending the worlds' most secure industry standard servers1 to include the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server, utilizing the new AMD EPYC 7000 Series processors. This platform has been designed with the security you need and the flexibility you require to accommodate the most demanding enterprise workloads. With up to 64 cores, up to 32 DIMMs, or 4 TB memory capacity and support for up to 24 NVMe drives, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server delivers a low cost virtual machine (VM) with unprecedented security.
- Delivering security with HPE Silicon Root of Trust and AMD EPYC Secure Processor.
- Providing up to 32 cores and 2 TB of memory per processor.
- Modular chassis with drive flexibility.
- Financing options through HPE Financial Services.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server has security protection built in across the server life cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust. Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. What's more, with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- The AMD EPYC processor provides several security related features, including AMD secure processor, secure memory encryption (SME), and secure encrypted virtualization (SEV). These features are used to help enable key security functionality including Secure Root-of-Trust, Secure Run, and Secure Move.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including the modular drive bays that can be configured with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 24 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Smart Array S100i Software RAID ships standard for embedded m.2 boot, and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essential and Performance RAID Controllers for performance or additional features including the ability to operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- This server supports a wide range of operating systems making it suitable for most environments.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the AMD EPYC 7000 Series Processor with up to 32 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 4.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Supports up to three double wide or five single wide graphic processing units (GPUs) for workload acceleration.
Proven Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing option and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server AMD EPYC 2 GHz 32 GB DDR4-SDRAM 60 TB Rack (2U) 800 W with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server AMD EPYC 2 GHz 32 GB DDR4-SDRAM 60 TB Rack (2U) 800 W online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
ProLiant DL385 Gen10
Further details for this product, ProLiant DL385 Gen10, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
AMD EPYC 7401 (2.0GHz, 64MB), 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4, 24SFF SAS HDD, Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller, 800W PS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10. Processor family: AMD EPYC, Processor frequency: 2 GHz, Processor model: 7401. Internal memory: 32 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 2 x 16 GB. HDD size: 2.5", HDD interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Power supply: 800 W. Chassis type: Rack (2U)
Warranty information: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of on-site support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/hom
Initial Release Date: 03/02/2018