General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ML110 Gen10, 2.1 GHz, 4110, 16 GB, DDR4-SDRAM, 550 W, Tower (4.5U)Are you searching for a tower server with exceptional value to meet the requirements of your small-to-midsized business? The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced tower with performance, expansion, and growth at an affordable price. It meets most small- and mid-sized businesses needs as well as accelerates your business compute. The ProLiant ML110 Gen10 is a single processor tower form factor that can also be placed in a rack server cabinet using 4.5U of rack space. It includes up to five PCIe slots with room to grow with eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It provides six DDR4 DIMM slots supporting HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server also offers optional redundant fan and redundant power supply to satisfy automatic fail-over needs, making this the ideal server for small- to mid-sized businesses and remote offices and branch offices.
- New SMB focused SKU offers
- Supports Intel Xeon Scalable processors up to 14 cores and up to 105W.
- Supports up to 8 LFF non-hot plug SATA/SAS hard disk drives.
- Optional support for redundant fans and up to two graphic processing units (GPUs)
- Protect, detect and remover with built-in security features such as Silicon Root of Trust, Runtime Firmware Validation and Secure Recovery.
Right-sized, With the Balance of Performance To Meet Growing SMB Requirements
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, and affordable that can deliver the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small- to mid-sized business.
- Supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable Processors operating with speeds of up to 3.6 GHz and up to 14 cores offering improved performance.
- Supports up to two optional graphic processing units (GPUs) allowing one double wide and one single wide card to boost performance in graphic and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) applications such as financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
- The embedded HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for SATA disk drives supports boot, data and media needs. These enhanced HPE Smart Array Controllers provide the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment, as well as operate in both SAS and HBA modes.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS Software from Hewlett Packard Enterprise that is just right for you at no upfront cost.
Expandability To Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-conscious Businesses
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server offers up to six DIMM slots with support for up to 192 GB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- Support optional redundant fan and redundant power supplies reducing data loss and downtime, making your server more reliable. Flexible expansion capacity with five PCIe expansion slots, eight USB ports and one optional serial port.
- HPE SmartDrives delivers enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Support up to eight large form factor (LFF) disk drives or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drive options.
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise offering of industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built-in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known reliable state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enchanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server Intel® Xeon® 2.1 GHz 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 96 TB Tower (4.5U) 550 W with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server Intel® Xeon® 2.1 GHz 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 96 TB Tower (4.5U) 550 W online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, ML110 Gen10, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
Intel Xeon Silver 4110 (2.1GHz, 11MB), 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4, 4LFF HP SATA HDD, Smart Array S100i, 550W PS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ML110 Gen10. Processor family: Intel® Xeon®, Processor frequency: 2.1 GHz, Processor model: 4110. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 16 GB. Ethernet LAN. Power supply: 550 W. Chassis type: Tower (4.5U)
Warranty information: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three year of labor, three year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home.
Initial Release Date: 27/09/2017