General Information for HP
HP QK554AT. HDD capacity: 500 GB, HDD speed: 7200 RPMHP Serial ATA Hard Drives maximize the performance of HP Business PCs by providing the technologies to meet your increasing storage demands with high-capacity drives offering superior reliability and performance. HP Serial ATA 6.0-Gb/s Hard Drives offer data transfer rates of up to 6 Gb per second doubling your interface speed over SATA 1.5-Gb/s Hard Drives.
- Improved protocol for enhanced data integrity.
- Enhanced security prevents access to user data until one or two user-defined passwords are provided.
- Thinner and smaller serial cables and connectors for easy routing and improved system cooling.
- SMART IV technology constantly checks that the data flow from host interface to media and media to host interface is not compromised.
- Native Command Queuing allows the hard drive to have several write or read commands outstanding at the same time.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 14 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
HP QK554AT internal hard drive 500 GB Serial ATA Specifications
|Product Type||Internal Hard Drives
Data transfer rate
|Drive device, buffer size||8 MB
|Weight & dimensions|
Storage drive buffer size
|Native Command Queuing (NCQ)||Y
Number of pins
|Drive device height||25.4
|Storage drive controller||SATA
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA
|Hard disk controller||SATA
|Colour of product||Metallic
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM
|Hard Drive Capacity||500 GB
14 Days Return Policy
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may wish to return items.
Items can be returned direct to us within 14 days from the day of dispatch for a refund or exchange.
To qualify for this, the product must not have been worn, and be in brand new condition. You must return all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and any extras.
All technology / electrical items including but not restricted to TVs, laptops, tablets etc must be still in their original packaging with the manufacturer seals still in tact. We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened and/or used.
Questions and AnswersThere has been no questions asked about this product.
Ask a questionYou can ask a question about this particular product and we will email you the answer. The answer will then be posted here to assist other shoppers.Click here to ask a question about this product.