General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise P19980-B21. SSD capacity: 960 GB, SSD form factor: 3.5", Read speed: 520 MB/s, Write speed: 490 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstationDo you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications?
HPE Servers Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance. HPE (MU) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high-performing drives.
HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drives status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE solid-state drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- 12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, and NVMe.
Value SAS SSDs Offer Twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
- HPE Value SAS solid-state drives (SSDs) support 12 Gbs, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gbs.
- Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
- Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read-intensive and mixed-use applications.
HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
- HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
- HPE Multi Vendor SSD offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise P19980-B21 internal solid state drive 3.5" 960 GB Serial ATA TLC with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise P19980-B21 internal solid state drive 3.5" 960 GB Serial ATA TLC online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, P19980-B21, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
960GB SATA 6G Mixed Use LFF (3.5in) LPC SSD
Hewlett Packard Enterprise P19980-B21. SSD capacity: 960 GB, SSD form factor: 3.5", Read speed: 520 MB/s, Write speed: 490 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Warranty information: HPE Solid State Drives and Add-In Cards have a standard 3/0/0 warranty, Customer Self Repair (CSR) subject to maximum usage limitations. Maximum usage limit is the maximum amount of data that can be written to the drive. Drives that have reached this limi
Initial Release Date: 19/04/2020