General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL380 Gen10+, 2.4 GHz, 4314, 32 GB, DDR4-SDRAM, 800 W, Rack (2U)Do your servers need increased performance in storage, compute, or expansion?
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, providing you with the right balance of expandability and scalability. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency, this 2U/2P platform is capable for deployment in multiple environments, built on 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, and backed by a comprehensive warranty. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds.
Built for Some of the Most Demanding Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is built with foundational intelligence to transform IT with insights that enhance workload performance, placement, and efficiency, delivering better outcomes faster.
- Provide real-time operational feedback on server performance and recommendations for fine-tuning BIOS settings to customize for changing business needs.
360-degree Holistic Security
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server provides an enhanced, holistic, 360-degree view to security that begins in the manufacturing supply chain and concludes with a safeguarded, end-of-life decommissioning.
- HPE ProLiant security begins with the corruption-free manufacture of the server and auditing the integrity of every component hardware and firmware to provide verification that the server begins its lifecycle uncompromised through the supply chain.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide rapid detection of a security-compromised server, even to the point of not allowing it to boot, verify containment of malicious code, and protect healthy servers.
- HPE ProLiant servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of operating system, application and data connections, providing the fastest path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- When its time to retire or repurpose an HPE ProLiant server, one button secure erase speeds and simplifies the complete removal of passwords, configuration settings and data, preventing inadvertent access to previously secured information.
Intelligent Management Automation
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server simplifies and automates management tasks, establishing a solid foundation for an open, hybrid cloud platform enabled by composability.
- Embedded in HPE servers, HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is an exclusive core intelligence that monitors server status, providing the means for reporting, ongoing management, service alerting, and local or remote management to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Automation and software defined control reduces time spent on provisioning and maintenance, as well as reduces deployment times from weeks to mere days.
- HPE InfoSight for servers continually analyzes server infrastructure and applies real-world examples of hundreds of thousands of servers to predict and prevent problems before they can adversely affect business operations.
Available in an As-a-Service Experience
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is supported by HPE GreenLake to simplify IT infrastructure management across your entire hybrid estate. With 24x7 monitoring and management, our experts do the heavy lifting to manage your environment with services built into consumption-based solutions.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides customers choice in how they acquire and consume IT beyond traditional financing and leasing, offering options that free trapped capital, accelerate infrastructure updates, and provide on-premises pay-per-use consumption with HPE GreenLake.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL380 Gen10+ server 459 TB 2.4 GHz 32 GB Rack (2U) Intel Xeon Silver 800 W DDR4-SDRAM with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL380 Gen10+ server 459 TB 2.4 GHz 32 GB Rack (2U) Intel Xeon Silver 800 W DDR4-SDRAM online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, DL380 Gen10+, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
Intel Xeon Silver 4314 (24MB Cache, 2.4GHz), 32GB (1 x 32GB) DDR4 SDRAM, 8 SFF HDD, Smart Array P408i-a SR, 1x 800W PS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL380 Gen10+. Processor family: Intel Xeon Silver, Processor frequency: 2.4 GHz, Processor model: 4314. Internal memory: 32 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 32 GB. HDD interface: SATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN. Power supply: 800 W, Redundant power supply (RPS) support. Chassis type: Rack (2U)
Warranty information: 3/3/3: Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, and three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/h
Initial Release Date: 10/06/2021