General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10+, 3 GHz, 7302, 32 GB, DDR4-SDRAM, 500 W, Rack (2U)Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as virtualization, software-defined storage (SDS), and High-Performance Compute (HPC)?
Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server offers the 2nd generation AMD EPYC 7000 Series processor delivering up to 2X1 the performance of the prior generation. With up to 128 cores (per 2-socket configuration), 32 DIMMs for memory up to 3200 MHz, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server delivers low cost virtual machines (VMs) with unprecedented security. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds. Combined with a better balance of processor cores, memory and I/O makes the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus the ideal choice for virtualization, and memory-intensive and HPC workloads.
- The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server has an adaptable chassis, including the modular drive bays that can be configured with up to 28 SFF, up to 20 LFF, or up to 16 NVMe drive options
- The redesigned HPE Smart Array Essential and Performance RAID Controllers offer performance and flexibility for additional features including the ability to operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Choice of OCP 3.0 or PCIe standup adapters which offers a choice of networking bandwidth and fabric, making it scalable for changing business needs.
- The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus supports a wide range of operating systems, making it suitable for most environments.
- The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server features HPE iLO 5 which monitors servers for ongoing management, service alerting, reporting, and remote management to resolve issues quickly and keep your business running from anywhere in the world.
- HPE OneView is an automation engine that transforms compute, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure to automate tasks and speed business process implementations.
- HPE InfoSight provides built-in AI that predicts problems before they happen, proactively resolves issues, and continually learns as it analyzes datamaking every system smarter and more reliable.
- HPE iLO RESTful API feature provides iLO RESTful API extensions to Redfish, allowing you to take full advantage of the wide range of value-added API features and integrate easily with leading orchestration tools.
- The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server is built with Silicon Root of Trust as an immutable fingerprint in the iLO silicon. The silicon root of trust validates the lowest level firmware to BIOS and software to verify a known good state.
- Tied into the silicon root of trust is the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC). The security processor manages secure boot, memory encryption, and secure virtualization.
- Run Time Firmware Validation validates the iLO and UEFI/BIOS firmware at runtime. Notification and automated recovery is executed on detection of compromised firmware.
- If system corruption has been detected, Server System Restore will automatically alert iLO Amplifier Pack to initiate and manage the system recovery process, avoiding lasting damage to your business by quickly restoring firmware to the factory settings or the last known authenticated safe setting.
- The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server supports HPE Right Mix Advisor to provide data-driven guidance and drive the ideal hybrid cloud mix for workloads, allowing for intelligent planning, speeding migrations from months to weeks, and controlling the cost of migration.
- HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity provides pay-per-use IT consumption on-premises with real-time tracking and metering of resource usage, so you have the capacity you need to deploy quickly, pay for the exact resources you consume, and avoid over provisioning.
- HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem, offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements.
- HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management, helping resolve incidents quickly and keeping IT reliable and stable.
- HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing options and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10+ server AMD EPYC 3 GHz 32 GB DDR4-SDRAM 310.6 TB Rack (2U) 500 W with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10+ server AMD EPYC 3 GHz 32 GB DDR4-SDRAM 310.6 TB Rack (2U) 500 W online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, DL385 Gen10+, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
AMD EPYC 7302 (3.0GHz, 128MB), 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4, 8 SFF HDD, Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10, 1x 500W PS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL385 Gen10+. Processor family: AMD EPYC, Processor frequency: 3 GHz, Processor model: 7302. Internal memory: 32 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 2 x 16 GB. HDD size: 2.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN. Power supply: 500 W, Redundant power supply (RPS) support. Chassis type: Rack (2U)
Warranty information: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of on-site support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/hom
Initial Release Date: 07/12/2019