General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 1050, HDD,SSD, 480 TB, 3.5", SAS, 8 Gbit/s, Rack (2U)Need a modern shared storage array which is flash-ready when you are and affordable with whats left of a small budget? The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage brings affordable flash storage down to the most price sensitive customers. Designed to meet entry-level storage requirements, the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage is a good fit for budget constrained customers. With one of the lowest entry price point in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Storage portfolio and field-proven HPE ProLiant compatibility, the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage is the platform of choice for smaller IT workloads. The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage features iSCSI, FC and SAS host interface connectivity at previously unattainable entry price points. This storage allows users to take advantage of the latest storage technologies while also providing a balance between performance and budget. This portfolio has been the industry-leading entry storage FC platform1 for the past eight years, with nearly 500,000 storage systems sold worldwide.
- Introducing new and higher capacity small form factor (SFF) and large form factor (LFF) drives.
- HPE MSA 2.4TB 12G SAS 10K SFF (2.5in) Enterprise 512e with a 3yr warranty hard drive; and HPE MSA 12TB 12G SAS 7.2K LFF (3.5in) Midline 512e with a 1yr warranty hard drive.
Affordable, Flash-ready Storage
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage base unit comes factory-configured with dual-controller arrays, four host ports delivering 8 Gb Fibre Channel, 1GbE iSCSI, 10GbE iSCSI or 12 Gb SAS.
- Moving to a modern flash-ready array delivers performance enhancement and decreased latencies. Advanced data services and a small investment in flash can take your organization to the next level.
Simple, Proven HPE ProLiant Gen10 Compatible Shared Storage
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage continues its heritage of providing affordable, easy to use shared storage without a big learning curve with its intuitive setup and management for HPE ProLiant administrators.
- Matching industrial design to fit right in with your HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers.
Advanced Virtualization Services with a Simplified Licensing Approach
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage leverages flash with easy to use, easy to maintain tiering and read cache technologies.
- No storage expertise necessary; this system dynamically responds to workload changes so you dont have to.
Expandable and Upgradable to Meet New Demands
- With the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage, you can add additional hard disk drives (HDDs) or disk expansions to your HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage or upgrade to the HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage through data-in-place upgrades; a simple 15 minute upgrade.
- No migrations required making it a lot easier to install and manage.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 14 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, MSA 1050, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
MSA 1050 8Gb Fibre Channel Dual Controller LFF Storage
Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 1050. Supported storage drive types: HDD,SSD, Maximum supported storage capacity: 480 TB, Storage drive size: 3.5". Chassis type: Rack (2U), Product colour: Black. Device class: Small & Medium Business. Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2016. Width: 572 mm, Depth: 447 mm, Height: 89 mm
Warranty information: Three-year limited warranty, parts exchange Next Business day delivery.
Initial Release Date: 01/10/2017