General Information for Toa
Toa A-2240 Mixer/Power Amplifier Offers Versatile Features And Outstanding Value For Installed Sound Applications Such As Schools Offices Restaurants Shops Factories Houses Of Worship And Large Meeting Rooms. The A-2240 (240 W) Is Manufactured With Proven Toa Quality And Reliability.
Features Include Five Inputs Two Auxiliary (Stereo Summing) Line Inputs. Two Balanced Microphone Inputs And One Telephone Input. Mic 1 Input Provides 21V Dc Phantom Power (Switchable On/Off). Speaker Outputs Consist Of 70.7 V 25 V And 4 Ohm. An Auxiliary Line Output Can Be Used For Recording Or Connection To An External Power Amplifier.
An Auto-Mute Function Provides Voice-Activated Priority Override For The Microphone And Telephone Inputs Which Override The Auxiliary Inputs. Auto-Mute Sensitivity Is Adjustable For The Microphone And Telephone Inputs. Other Features Include Channel Level Master Volume Controls And Bass/Treble Controls.
• Five Channel Integrated Mixer/Amplifiers For Paging And Background Music Distribution.
• Proven Toa Quality And Reliability With Wide Frequency Response Very Low Noise And Distortion And Excellent Output Regulation.
• Two Mic Inputs Balanced Mic Inputs 23 Vdc Phantom Power Switchable On/Off.
• Two Auxiliary Inputs Unbalanced Stereo Summing With Dual-Rca Jacks For Convenient Connection Of Stereo Sources.
• Transformer-Isolation For Telephone Paging Applications (Telephone Input)
• 25 V 70.7 V And 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs With Screw Type Barrier Terminal Strip.
• Auto-Mute Priority Function
• Inputs: Mic 1 Mic 2 And Telephone Take Priority.
• Inputs Aux 1 And Aux 2 Function As Background Inputs That Mute -30Db During Paging Operation.
• Auto-Mute Sensitivity Control For Adjusting Mute Activation Threshold.
• Individual Channel And Master Volume Controls
• Bass/Treble Tone Controls
• Recording Output For Connecting An External Amplifier Or Recording Device
• Over-Current And Thermal Protection Circuitry Prevents Potential Damage From Overloads Short-Circuit And Overheating
• Ul / Cul Listed
• Five Year Warranty
|Power Output||240 |
|Mixer Amplifier||Yes |
|Dimensions W X D X H||420 X 360.3 X 100.9 Mm|
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy TOA A-2240 with PayPal
Buy TOA A-2240 online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
TOA A-2240 Specifications
|Toa Toa A-2240
|Internal Features||Special Offers
|M Special Offers
21 Days Return Policy
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may wish to return items.
Items can be returned direct to us within 21 days from the day of dispatch for a refund or exchange.
To qualify for this, the product must not have been worn, and be in brand new condition. You must return all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and any extras.
All technology / electrical items including but not restricted to TVs, laptops, tablets etc must be still in their original packaging with the manufacturer seals still in tact. We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened and/or used.
Questions and Answers
There has been no questions asked about this product.
Ask a question
You can ask a question about this particular product and we will email you the answer. The answer will then be posted here to assist other shoppers.
Click here to ask a question about this product.