General Information for Oki
OKI ML1190, 375 cps, 360 x 360 DPI, 375 cps, 62.5 cps, 250 cps, 10,12,15,17.1,20 cpiValue for money printer for light duty applications.
- 24-pin dot matrix for faster, sharper printing
- Suitable for more complex character requirements
- Up to 330 characters per second print speed
- High duty cycle and low maintenance means more productivity
- Fast and dependable with 10,000 hours MTBF
- Zero Tear Capability prevents waste
- USB as standard for even more flexibility
This compact and robust dot matrix printer not only produces great resolution output but also comes with proven reliability. With USB fitted as standard, businesses can now enjoy greater flexibility and seamless connectivity, without having to compromise on price or performance.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy OKI ML1190 dot matrix printer 360 x 360 DPI 375 cps with PayPal
Buy OKI ML1190 dot matrix printer 360 x 360 DPI 375 cps online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, ML1190, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
360 x 360 dpi, 64kb, 24 Pin, 51 db, USB 2.0, RS232, 76.2 - 254mm
OKI ML1190. Maximum print speed: 375 cps, Maximum resolution: 360 x 360 DPI, Maximum print speed (draft): 375 cps. Paper feed: Pull tractor,Push tractor. Product colour: White, Buffer size: 64 KB, Sound pressure level (printing): 51 dB. Standard interfaces: Parallel,RS-232,USB 2.0. Print head: 24-pin, Print head life: 200 million characters, Ribbon life: 4 million characters
Initial Release Date: 14/02/2013