General Information for Pny
PNY VCQRTX8000-PB, Quadro RTX 8000, 48 GB, GDDR6, 7680 x 4320 pixels, PCI Express x16 3.0, 1 fan(s)NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000
The Worlds Most Powerful Ray Tracing GPU
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000, powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and the NVIDIA RTX platform, combines unparalleled performance and memory capacity to deliver the worlds most powerful graphics card solution for professional workflows. Designers and artists can now wield the power of hardware-accelerated ray tracing, deep learning, and advanced shading to dramatically boost productivity and create amazing content faster than ever before.
The Quadro RTX 8000 features 72 RT cores for real-time ray tracing and 576 Tensor Cores for AI enhanced workflows, resulting in over 130 TFLOPS of deep learning performance. With 48 GB of GDDR6 memory, scalable to 96 GB with NVIDIA NVLink technology, the Quadro RTX 8000 is designed to work with the most memory intensive workloads like creating the most complex models, building massive architectural datasets, visualizing immense data science workloads, working with 8K movie content in real time, and speeding up high resolution final frame rendering. VirtualLink provides connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR HMDs to let you view your work in the most compelling virtual environments. The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 redefines whats possible.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive, professional application performance
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast graphics memory
New RT Cores for Realtime Ray Tracing
- 72 RT Cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering
- NVIDIA RTX technology brings realtime rendering to professionals
Tensor Cores Accelerate AI Workflows
- 576 Tensor Cores power AI development and training
- Incredible inferencing performance is ideal for at the edge deployment
Next Generation VR Support
- VirtualLink simplifies HMD cabling
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR
Quadro RTX NVLink
- Scales memory and performance for the largest visual computing workloads
- Faster than PCIe-based solutions and offers flexible configurations
Revolutionary Realtime Ray Tracing Acceleration
Incorporating new hardware-based ray tracing engines, Turing is the industrys first graphics processor enabling real-time ray tracing. A single Quadro RTX 8000 board can render complex professional models with physically accurate shadows, reflections, and refractions to empower users with instant insight. Working in concert with applications leveraging APIs such as NVIDIA OptiX, Microsoft DXR and Vulkan ray tracing, systems based on Quadro RTX 8000 will power truly interactive design workflows to provide immediate feedback for unprecedented levels of productivity.
New dedicated hardware-based ray-tracing technology allows the GPU for the first time to real-time render film quality, photorealistic objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, and refractions. The real-time ray-tracing engine works with NVIDIA OptiX, Microsoft DXR, and Vulkan APIs to deliver a level of realism far beyond what is possible using traditional rendering techniques. RT cores accelerate the Bounding Volume Hierarchy (BVH) traversal and ray casting functions using low number of rays casted through a pixel.
Enhanced Tensor Cores
Purpose-built for deep learning matrix arithmetic at the heart of neural network training and inferencing functions, Turing GPUs include enhanced Tensor Cores that accelerate FP16 / FP32 matrix operations in addition to INT8 and two new INT4 and INT1 (binary) precision modes. Independent floating-point and integer data paths allow more efficient execution of workloads using a mix of computation and addressing calculations.
Provides a compute-based geometry pipeline to speed processing and culling for geometrically complex models and scenes to improve performance by up to 2x.
Motion Adaptive Shading
Offers more granular control over how GPU horsepower is distributed (i.e. more cycles applied on the detailed areas of a scene and fewer on the less detailed areas) to increase performance and at the same image quality, or produce similar image quality with a 50% reduction in the time required to generate shaded pixels.
Variable Rate Shading (VRS)
More control over pixel shading rate; efficient for effects like motion, blur, foveated shading. This capability enables shading and geometry samples to process at different rates for more efficient execution.
Texture Space Shading
Decouples shading from screen space, improving shading efficiency and reuse.
Multi-View Rendering (MVR)
Extension of Single Pass Stereo rendering multiple views in a single pass with unique view origin positions or view directions.
High Speed GDDR6 Memory
Built with 48GB of state-of-the-art GDDR6 memory delivering 55% greater throughput than the previous-generation GDDR5x technology, Quadro RTX 8000 is well-equipped to handle latency-sensitive applications handling large datasets.
Error Correcting Code (ECC) on Graphics Memory
Meets strict data integrity requirements for mission critical applications with uncompromised computing accuracy and reliability for workstations.
Encode/Decode Engine Enhancements
H.264 encode bitrate/quality improvements to modulate performance to reduce bitrate (e.g. ~6% at the same performance level, ~11% with reduced performance).
Vidmem output for encoded bitstream and motion vectors to accelerate post-processing for end-to-end GPU workflows.
Optical flow at 4 x 4 granularity for improved video frame interpolation/extrapolation, object tracking, motion segmentation, action recognition, etc.
I-frame only decode for H.264 and HEVC to allow inferencing with I-frame only to speed use cases such as video surveillance.
VP9 10-/12-bit decode to enable VP9 HBD content decoding.
Ray tracing and variable rate shading enhance visual quality, while Multi-view rendering provides wider field of view, support for next-generation HMDs and displays. The RT Cores provide for accurate acoustic simulations and VirtualLink makes VR setup easier than ever with a single cable connection.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or jaggies with up to 64x FSAA (128x with SLI Mode) for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
32K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 32K x 32K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 8 GPUs and 32 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
Support up to four 8K (7680 x 4320) monitors at 60 Hz, four 5K (5120 x 2880) displays at 60 Hz, or four 4K (3840 x 2160 or 4096 x 2160) displays at up to 120 Hz. Quadro RTX 8000 supports HDR over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086. BT. 2020) with 4K at 60 Hz 10b/12b HEVC decode, 4K at 60 Hz 10b HEVC Encode.
NVIDIA nView Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
NVIDIA Quadro Sync II
Synchronize the display and image output of up to 32 displays from 8 GPUs (connected through two Quadro Sync II boards) in a single system, reducing the number of systems needed to create an advanced video visualization environment.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
Robust control of stereo effects through a dedicated connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to a Quadro graphics card.
Ultra High Resolution Desktop Support
Get more Mosaic topology choices using high-resolution display devices with a 32K max desktop size.
VirtualLink is an industry standard alternate mode of USB Type-C that delivers 4 display lanes of HBR3 DisplayPort, USB 3.1 Gen2 SuperSpeed data, and up to 27 W of power to next generation VR HMDs (Head Mounted Displays).
NVIDIA RTX Platform for Realtime Ray Tracing
Software framework that makes realtime ray tracing possible, portable, and presentable.
Provides interoperability between rasterization, ray tracing, compute and AI/Deep Learning.
New Turing ray tracing acceleration in OptiX, DXR and Vulkan.
NVIDIA MDL, now open source, and support for Pixar's Universal Scene Description (USD) promote portability and consistency.
NVIDIA NGX: AI for Visual Applications
Provides a neural graphics framework for image processing.
Brings AI-based features to end user applications to enhance graphics, photos, imaging, and video processing.
NGX features utilize Tensor Cores to maximize performance and efficiency.
Allows NVIDIA to bring advances in AI features to developers who place them into applications with NVIDIA pre-trained neutral networks.
NVIDIA NGX Technology
AI InPainting allows the removal of existing content from images and replaces it with realistic computer-generated alternatives.
AI Up-Res increases the resolution of an image or video by 2x, 4x, or 8x using AI to create new pixels by interpreting the image and intelligently placing data in the new image.
DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sample) removes jagged lines to smooth them, producing a higher quality image than by using other techniques
AI Slow-Motion inserts interpolated frames into a video stream to provide smooth, slow-motion video.
Software Optimized for AI
Deep learning frameworks such as Caffe2, MXNet, CNTK, TensorFlow, TensorFlow RT and others deliver dramatically faster training times and higher multi-node training performance. GPU accelerated libraries such as cuDNN, cuBLAS, and TensorRT deliver higher performance for both deep learning inference and High Performance Computing (HPC) applications.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++, Fortran, Python and APIs such as CUDA, OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerate techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, or finite element analysis or computational fluid dynamics (among others).
A single, seamless 49-bit virtual address space allows for the transparent migration of data between the full allocation of CPU and GPU memory.
NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video
GPUDirect for Video speeds communication between the GPU and video I/O devices by avoiding unnecessary system memory copies and CPU overhead.
NVIDIA NVLink High Speed Interface
Connect a pair of Quadro RTX 8000 boards with NVLink to essentially double the amount of GPU memory available, double CUDA, RT and Tensor Core counts, and scale application performance by enabling GPU-to-GPU data transfers at rates up to 100 GB/Sec.
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine with 7 async copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 & HEVC Encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU boost automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance
- New RT (Ray Tracing) Core per SM
- Turing SM Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- Mixed-precision (1-, 4-, 8-, 16-, 32- and 64-bit) computing
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Error correction codes (ECC) on graphics memory
- Configurable up to 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory size per SM)
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs (supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz, 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz and 7680 x 4320 at 60Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables available separately (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA nView multi-display technology
- Support for large-scale, ultra-high resolution visualization using the NVIDIA SVS platform which includes NVIDIA Mosaic, NVIDIA Sync and NVIDIA Warp/Blend technologies
- Support for the following audio modes: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- DisplayPort Data rates of 48 KHz
- HDMI Digital Audio Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 14 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.