General Information for Qnap
QNAP TS-1232XU-RP, NAS, Rack (2U), Annapurna Labs, Alpine AL-324, BlackThe TS-1232XU-RP is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses. Two 10GbE SFP+ ports are capable of high-speed transmission of time-critical business data and a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 2 slot (4 length) provides flexibility for expanding connectivity and/or storage with M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP's QM2 expansion cards. The TS-1232XU-RP can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more. The TS-1232XU-RP is also equipped with a redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted services.
- The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage.
- The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
- One PCIe 2.0 2 slot (4 length) is available for adding a 10GbE port and/or M.2 SSD slots. With SSDs installed, Qtier auto tiering can be enabled to optimize storage utilization.
- QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology can be used to expand remote NAS capacity, ensuring all available space can be fully utilized.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
- The hot-swappable redundant power supply ensures high reliability and maximum system uptime.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy QNAP TS-1232XU-RP Alpine AL-324 Ethernet LAN Rack (2U) Black NAS with PayPal
Buy QNAP TS-1232XU-RP Alpine AL-324 Ethernet LAN Rack (2U) Black NAS online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, TS-1232XU-RP, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
TS-1232XU-RP, 2U, 12-Bay, Alpine AL-324, quad-core, 1.7GHz, 64-bit, 4 GB DDR4, 512MB DOM, 2.5", 3.5", SATA III, 2x RJ-45, 2x SFP+, 4x USB 3.0, PCIe 2.0x2, 482 x 534 x 89 mm, 13Kg, 2x ATX 250 W
QNAP TS-1232XU-RP. Supported storage drive types: HDD & SSD, Storage drive interface: Serial ATA III, Storage drive size: 2.5/3.5". Processor family: Annapurna Labs, Processor model: Alpine AL-324, Processor frequency: 1.7 GHz. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4, Maximum RAM supported: 16 GB. Ethernet LAN data rates: 1000 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rate supported (max): 10000 Mbit/s. Fiber optic connector: SFP+
Initial Release Date: 13/05/2018