General Information for Qnap
QNAP TS-1232XU-RP, HDD,SSD, Serial ATA III, 2.5/3.5", 0,1,5,6,10,JBOD, FAT32,HFS+,NTFS,exFAT,ext3,ext4, 1.7 GHzThe TS-1232XU-RP is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses. Two 10GbE SFP+ ports are capable of high-speed transmission of time-critical business data and a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 2 slot (4 length) provides flexibility for expanding connectivity and/or storage with M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP's QM2 expansion cards. The TS-1232XU-RP can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more. The TS-1232XU-RP is also equipped with a redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted services.
- The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage.
- The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
- One PCIe 2.0 2 slot (4 length) is available for adding a 10GbE port and/or M.2 SSD slots. With SSDs installed, Qtier auto tiering can be enabled to optimize storage utilization.
- QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology can be used to expand remote NAS capacity, ensuring all available space can be fully utilized.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
- The hot-swappable redundant power supply ensures high reliability and maximum system uptime.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 14 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, TS-1232XU-RP, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
TS-1232XU-RP, 2U, 12-Bay, Alpine AL-324, quad-core, 1.7GHz, 64-bit, 4 GB DDR4, 512MB DOM, 6.35 cm (2.5") , 8.89 cm (3.5") , SATA III, 2x RJ-45, 2x SFP+, 4x USB 3.0, PCIe 2.0x2, 482 x 534 x 89 mm, 13Kg, 2x ATX 250 W
QNAP TS-1232XU-RP. Supported storage drive types: HDD,SSD, Storage drive interface: Serial ATA III, Storage drive size: 2.5/3.5". Processor frequency: 1.7 GHz, Processor family: Annapurna Labs, Processor model: Alpine AL-324. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4, Maximum RAM supported: 16 GB. Ethernet LAN data rates: 1000 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rate supported (max): 10000 Mbit/s. Fiber optic connector: SFP+
Initial Release Date: 13/05/2018