General Information for Salicru
Salicru SLC 5000 TWIN PRO2 On-line double conversion UPS from 4 to 20 kVA, 5000 VA, 5000 W, 110 V, 276 V, 208 V, 240 VSLC TWIN PRO2 4-20K
On-line double conversion UPS from 4 to 20 kVA
Enhanced protection for mid-range systems with single-phase power supply
SALICRUs SLC TWIN PRO2 series UPS systems feature on-line double conversion technology, currently the most advanced for the protection of critical systems as it provides a fully stabilised and filtered sinusoidal supply voltage. The systems come in a tower format and are available in power ratings of 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15 and 20 kVA.
The SALICRU SLC TWIN PRO2s output voltage is always single-phase, featuring a single-phase input of 4 to 20 kVA and a three-phase input of 8 to 20 kVA. All devices with single-phase input provide a unitary output power factor (1), the most optimum for systems and environments with high energy needs. Adaptability is another important feature thanks to the numerous operating modes available: On-line, Batteries, Eco-mode, Bypass, Frequency converter and Parallel redundant.
The possibilities of control and monitoring are varied: on the one hand, an LCD display + keypad for local operation of the device, and, on the other, various communication options (USB HID and RS-232 interfaces, and slot for SNMP, RS-485 and AS-400 cards) that enable the UPS to be integrated into standard or virtualised platforms for management, incident notification and remote maintenance.
SALICRUs SLC TWIN PRO2 series is the best option for providing a secure power supply to ERP systems, Business Intelligence, CRM solutions, intranets/extranets and corporate networks in the event of a wide range of possible disturbances (micro power outages, voltage fluctuations, frequency variations, harmonics, transients, etc.), which can cause irreparable damage or incur high costs in all of these critical systems.
- On-line double conversion and DSP control technology
- Output power factor PF=1.(1)
- Compact tower format for space saving
- Active power factor corrector for all input phases
- Multiple operating modes for better adaptability
- Equipped for parallel operation as standard, up to 3 devices
- USB and RS-232 interface for all models as standard
- Monitoring software for Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac (downloadable)
- Intelligent slot for SNMP/RS-485/optocoupler cards
- Eco-mode operation for increased efficiency
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings
- Frequency conversion function
- EPO emergency power off
- Manual and/or automatic programmable battery test
- SLC Greenergy solution