General Information for Salicru
Salicru SPS Advance T Line-interactive sine-wave UPS tower 850 VA to 3000 VA, Line-Interactive, 1000 VA, 700 W, Sine, 230 V, 50/60 HzSPS ADVANCE T
Line-interactive sine-wave UPS tower 850 VA to 3000 VA
SPS ADVANCE T: Reliable protection in tower format for computer rooms
Salicrus SPS ADVANCE T series offers, as a UPS solution, optimum levels of efficiency and reliability for all critical devices that require power supply continuity and dependability. They come in a very compact tower format to save space in server and computer rooms. They also feature line-interactive technology to combat any fluctuations in the mains supply together with an output voltage that is always sine-wave, the highest quality possible to power all sensitive loads.
For easier and more convenient use, they feature a display that shows all necessary information on the operation of the device and power supply (input/output voltage, % load, % battery, etc.) and a wide range of communication options through the USB interface with HID protocol, monitoring and management software (downloadable) and integrated smart slot (SNMP).
Also noteworthy is their compatibility with current APFC (active power factor correction) power supplies.
The power range for the SPS ADVANCE T series is: 850, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 VA.
Salicrus SPS ADVANCE T series UPSs provide an optimum combination of features to protect all computer room equipment, from entry-level servers, through routers, switches, hubs, network devices and access points, to backup systems.
- Line-interactive technology with sine-wave output. (Compatible with 6A0BW000001)
- Permanent AVR stabilisation (buck-boost)
- Compact tower format
- RS-232 and USB-HID communication interfaces
- Monitoring and management software for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Smart slot for SNMP adapter
- Compatible with APFC power supplies
- Possibility of backup extension
- Complete display showing all operating information
- IEC output sockets
- Automatic battery test on each start-up
- Cold-start function for start-up from batteries
- SLC Greenergy solution
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 14 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.