General Information for Salicru
Salicru SPS Advance RT2 Line-interactive sine-wave UPS 800 VA to 3000 VA, Line-Interactive, 1500 VA, 1350 W, Pure sine, 170 V, 280 VSPS ADVANCE RT2
Line-interactive sine-wave UPS 800 VA to 3000 VA
Effective protection for entry-level servers and IT equipment
SALICRUs SPS ADVANCE RT2 series is a range of UPS featuring line-interactive technology with sine-wave output voltage and convertible tower/rack format, the height being only 2U for all power ratings. In addition, its output power factor of 0.9 and compatibility with APFC (active power factor correction) type loads make it the best option for any type of load that requires protection.
In terms of communications, it features an RS-232/USB interface (compatible with HID protocol) and a smart slot that can optionally hold an SNMP card, MODBUS or potential-free contacts; also available are software packages for local or virtual monitoring and management of protected devices.
And other outstanding features include: solutions for applications with long backup (by means of equipment with extra chargers and additional battery modules), swivel mount display and adapters (pedestal and lugs) for placing in tower or rack formats and programmable outputs (critical/non-critical loads) to extend the available backup.
The power range for the SPS ADVANCE RT2 series is: 800, 1,100, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 VA.
The features of the SPS ADVANCE RT2 series make it a versatile solution for protecting a wide range of IT equipment such as basic servers, routers, switches, hubs and point-of-sale with high power density requirements and/or rack installation of servers/ communications.
- Line-interactive technology with sine-wave output. (Compatible with 6A0BU000003)
- Permanent AVR stabilisation
- Output power factor PF=0.9
- Control panel with swivel mount LCD display and keypad
- Convertible tower/rack format (2U)
- Includes pedestal (pedestal mount) and lugs (rack mount)
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings
- UPS models with extra charger for backup extensions
- RS-232/USB-HID interface
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/MODBUS
- ADSL/fax/modem protection
- EPO emergency power off
- Programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads
- Manual and automatic battery test
- Smart battery charger to shorten average recharging times
- Battery recharging with device turned off
- SLC Greenergy solution
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Salicru SPS Advance RT2 Line-interactive sine-wave UPS 800 VA to 3000 VA with PayPal
Buy Salicru SPS Advance RT2 Line-interactive sine-wave UPS 800 VA to 3000 VA online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
SPS Advance RT2 Line-interactive sine-wave UPS 800 VA to 3000 VA
Further details for this product, SPS Advance RT2 Line-interactive sine-wave UPS 800 VA to 3000 VA, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
SPS 1500 ADV RT2 (B1)
Salicru SPS Advance RT2 Line-interactive sine-wave UPS 800 VA to 3000 VA. UPS topology: Line-Interactive, Output power capacity: 1500 VA, Output power: 1350 W. AC outlet types: C13 coupler, Power plug: C14 coupler, AC outlets quantity: 8 AC outlet(s). Battery technology: Lead-Calcium (Pb-Ca), Battery recharge time (90%): 4 h, Charge type: Constant current/Constant voltage. Form factor: Rackmount/Tower, Product colour: Black, Rack capacity: 2U. Width: 438 mm, Depth: 510 mm, Height: 88 mm
Warranty information: 2 Years
Initial Release Date: 23/03/2018