General Information for Salicru
Salicru SPS.1500.ONE UK UPS 500-2000 VA with AVR + SOFT / USB, 1500 VA, 900 W, 220 V, 240 V, 220 V, 240 VSPS ONE
UPS 500-2000 VA with AVR + SOFT / USB
The 'best value' option for home and professional computing environments
Salicrus SPS ONE series is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system featuring Line-interactive technology which provides the best protection solution for equipment and information within home and professional (small businesses, offices, shops, etc.) computing environments.
Its use of AVR Boost&Buck technology, which enables permanent stabilisation of power supply voltage, provides the dual benefit of ensuring better care of connected loads and reducing use of the UPSs batteries. And, in the event of an input power outage, it provides battery power to keep the equipment operating. To complete the security offered, it also features protection against the possibility of overvoltages occurring in the data line.
Also notable is the built-in communication functionality between the UPS and the computer system via the USB port (communication cable included) and the downloadable monitoring software, which is compatible with Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac.
The SPS ONE series is available in 500, 700, 900, 1100, 1500 and 2000 VA power ratings.
Applications: The best option to protect computer systems in homes, offices and shops.
As the popularity and use of computer systems in homes, small offices and businesses grows, and the information processed and stored by them increases in value, their protection by means of a UPS system, such as Salicrus SPS ONE series, has become essential. It is the ideal protection for point of sale (POS) terminals, workstations, network devices, company telephone systems and all peripherals associated with these environments.
- Line-interactive technology
- Microprocessor control guaranteeing high reliability
- AVR Boost&Buck permanent stabilisation
- USB interface for all models as standard
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac
- Protection for data line / telephone / Internet
- A single on/off switch for easier and more convenient use
- Protection against overloads, short circuits and transients
- Smart battery charger to shorten average recharging times
- Battery recharging with equipment turned off
- Battery-powered cold-start function
- Automatic restart when input voltage restored
- 3-year warranty