General Information for Seagate
Seagate SkyHawk AI. HDD size: 3.5", HDD capacity: 10000 GBSee More. Store More
247 workloads can leverage up to 14 TB with drives designed for DVR and NVR systems. SkyHawk surveillance drives are equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect and SkyHawk Health Management to help you sail through your toughest challenges.
SkyHawks innovative ImagePerfect and ImagePerfect AI firmware are the clearest choices in the industry.
Watch a video that explains how ImagePerfect firmware enables better performance in surveillance environments.
Read a short tech paper to learn how ImagePerfect firmware optimises for smooth video streaming and zero dropped frames.
- ImagePerfect TM AI firmware for superior image integrity alongside additional AI workload support in always-on, AI-enabled surveillance systems
- Custom designed to support an additional 32 AI streams while simultaneously and flawlessly recording footage up to 64 HD cameras
- Designed and built to handle heavy surveillance workloads in traditional video recording and in advanced video analytics environments. At 550 TB/year, SkyHawk AI is designed for 3 the workload of standard surveillance drives
- Advanced vibration management for superior and sustained performance in 16+ bay NVR systems
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. 1 Included is RAID RapidRebuild TM , which provides 3 faster volume rebuilds
- Improved reliability and reduced total cost of ownership with 1.5M-hr. MTBF and 3- year limited warranty
- Unparalleled data protection with an optional 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan, providing access to Seagate's secure labs with industry-leading data recovery success rates
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 14 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Seagate SkyHawk AI 3.5" 10000 GB Serial ATA III Specifications
|Product Type||Internal Hard Drives
|Serial ATA III
Power consumption (typical)
|Power consumption (standby)||1.2 W
|Power consumption (off)||1.2 W
|Power consumption (idle)||4.9 W
|Weight & dimensions|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||1500000 h
|Storage drive buffer size||256 MB
|HDD interface transfer rate||6 Gbit/s
|Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors||Y
|Workload rate limit||550 TB/year
Storage relative humidity (H-H)
|5 - 90%
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 70 C
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%
|Operating altitude||-304 - 3048 m
14 Days Return Policy
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may wish to return items.
Items can be returned direct to us within 14 days from the day of dispatch for a refund or exchange.
To qualify for this, the product must not have been worn, and be in brand new condition. You must return all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and any extras.
All technology / electrical items including but not restricted to TVs, laptops, tablets etc must be still in their original packaging with the manufacturer seals still in tact. We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened and/or used.
Questions and AnswersThere has been no questions asked about this product.
Ask a questionYou can ask a question about this particular product and we will email you the answer. The answer will then be posted here to assist other shoppers.Click here to ask a question about this product.