TP-LINK CAP1750, 1750 Mbit/s, 1750 Mbit/s, 10,100 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n, SSID,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK, Captive Portal, MAC Address
- Simultaneous 450Mbps On 2.4Ghz And 1300Mbps On 5Ghz Totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi Speeds
- Hardware Wireless Controller Enables Administrators To Easily Manage Hundreds Of Caps
- Support Power Over Ethernet (802.At) For Convenient And Affordable Installation
- Simple Mounting Design For Easy Attachment To A Wall Or Ceiling
- Captive Portal Provides On Convenient Method Of Authentication For Wi-Fi Guests
- Enterprise Class Wi-Fi Security Helps To Decrease Network Security Threats
- Multi-Ssid Divides Multiple Wireless Networks For Different User Types
- Band Steering Automatically Moves Dual Band Devices Onto The Wider 5Ghz Band For Faster Connections
- Load Balance Ensures Large Numbers Of Users Have Smooth Network Experiences In High Density Business Networks
- Fat/Fit Mode Switchable Provides A Range Of Network Possibilities
- Rate Limit Per Ssid To Restrict The Bandwidth Of Each Client
- Access Control Restricts Sets Limitations For Client Access To The Specified Network Segment
- Reboot Schedule Enables All Aps To Automatically Reboot Within A Specified Time
- Wpa/Wpa2-Enterprise, 802.1X With Radius Secure Authentication And Rogue Access Point Detection Ensure The Security Of Wlan Network
- Compatible With 802.11 B/G/N Products
- Durable Housing Prevents Dust From Dropping Onto The Pcb Through Bypass Louver To Provide Long-Term, Unhindered Operation
The businesses of today are demanding ever greater flexibility and security from their wireless networks to keep up in a world where things move fast. TP-Link's new Auranet CAP series delivers that and more. CAP access points work together with Auranet Wireless Controllers to provide scalable solutions with exceptional Wi-Fi performance and easy deployment. Manage hundreds of access points at once using Auranet Wireless Controllers. Adding new access points couldn't be simpler with automatic discovery. Controllers detect access points, apply your configuration settings and begin to centrally manage them as soon as they join the network, allowing you to concentrate on what matters. Expand your network when the time is right, without the complications. With no license fees at any stage, choose from a range of wireless controllers to match the scale of your ambitions. Auranet Wireless Controllers contain a high-specification 1GHz Dual-Core processor that guarantees network stability. Together with other sophisticated hardware, this provides superior reliability and wireless capabilities. Establish complete network stability by deploying wireless controllers in a dual-link arrangement. If one controller fails, another can take over to ensure your network remains free from disruption.
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only.
Buy TP-LINK CAP1750 wireless access point 1750 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) White online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
Further details for this product, CAP1750, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
1750 Mbps, IEEE802.3at PoE, 12VDC/1.5A, 12.7W, 2.4GHz + 5GHz, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a
TP-LINK CAP1750. Maximum data transfer rate: 1750 Mbit/s, Wi-Fi data rate (max): 1750 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: SSID,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK, Security features: Captive Portal, MAC Address. Input voltage: 12 V, Input current: 1.5 A, Power consumption (typical): 12.7 W. Placement: Ceiling, Product colour: White, Cable lock slot type: Kensington. Antenna features: Integrated antenna
Initial Release Date: 12/01/2017