General Information for TP-Link
TP-LINK EAP110-Outdoor, 300 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 10,100 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u, Tagged VLAN, 27 dBmW
- Built For Outdoor Wi-Fi Applications
- Up To 300Mbps Wi-Fi With 2X2 Mimo Technology
- High Transmission Power And High Gain Antennas Provide A Long-Range Coverage Area
- Durable, Weatherproof Enclosure To Withstand Fair And Foul Weather
- Passive Poe(Power Over Ethernet) Support And Simple Mounting Design Allow For Flexible Deployment And Convenient Installation
- Free Auranet Controller Software Lets Administrators Easily Manage Hundreds Of Eaps
- Captive Portal Provides A Convenient Method For Guest Authentication
- Supports Management Vlan For An Enhanced Network Management
Weatherproof Enclosure With Ip65 Certification
Rated As Ip65 During Ingress Protection Testing, A Resilient Weatherproof Enclosure Protects The Access Points Against Harsh Outdoor Condition.
- Casing Made From Durable Asa Material
- Specialized Waterproof Antennas
- 6Kv Lightning Protection And 15Kv Esd Protection
- No Ingress Of Dust
- Water Proof Enclosure
Wi-Fi That Goes The Distance
With High Transmission Power And Two High-Gain Omnidirectional Antennas, Eap110-Outdoor Provides Stable Wireless Coverage At A Range Of Up To 200 Meters In Outdoor Settings.
Supports Passive Poe For Easy Outdoor Set Up
Do Away With Dc Power Adapters And Power Cords With Passive Power Over Ethernet (Poe), Making Outdoor Deployment Simple And Fast.
Flexible Installation Options
Secure Access Points To Walls Or Poles With The Mounting Kits Provided.
Efficient Network Administration In Centrally Managed And Standalone Modes
Manage Hundreds Of Access Points At Once With The Multi-Function Auranet Controller Software, Ideal For Small And Medium-Sized Business Networks.
In Smaller-Scale Networks, Manage Standalone Access Points With Ease Via Our Intuitive Web Interface.
With high transmission power and two high-gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP110-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range of up to 200 meters in outdoor settings. Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition. Do away with DC power adapters and power cords with passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making outdoor deployment simple and fast. Secure access points to walls or poles with the mounting kits provided. Manage hundreds of access points at once with the multi-function Auranet Controller software, ideal for small and medium-sized business networks. In smaller-scale networks, manage standalone access points with ease via our intuitive web interface. Passive PoE(Power over Ethernet) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation. Free Auranet Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. Buy TP-LINK EAP110-Outdoor 300 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) White with PayPal
Buy TP-LINK EAP110-Outdoor 300 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) White online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 28 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, EAP110-Outdoor, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point
TP-LINK EAP110-Outdoor. Maximum data transfer rate: 300 Mbit/s, Wi-Fi data rate (max): 300 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: 64-bit WEP,128-bit WEP,152-bit WEP,802.1x RADIUS,HTTPS,SSH,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK. Management protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP, Telnet. Output voltage: 24 V, Output current: 0.6 A, Power consumption (typical): 6.3 W. Placement: Pole,Wall, Product colour: White, Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Initial Release Date: 13/12/2016