- Speeds Of Up To 1.2Gbps Over Concurrent Dual Band 802.11Ac Wi-Fi With Mimo And Turboqam Technologies
- Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, And Band Steering Technologies Guarantee Optimal Rf Performance For Business-Level Applications
- Free Eap Controller Software Lets Administrators Easily Manage Hundreds Of Eaps
- Captive Portal Provides A Convenient Method For Guest Authentication
- Power Over Ethernet (802.3At) Support And Simple Mounting Design Allow For Flexible Deployment And Convenient Installation
- Multiple Ssids (Up To 16 Ssids, 8 For Each Band)
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- Automatic Channel Assignment
- Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power On Dbm)
- Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering
- Load Balance
- Rate Limit
- Reboot Schedule
- Wireless Schedule
- Wireless Statistics Based On Ssid/Ap/Client
Speeds Ensure A True Business-Class Experience
The Combination Of Next Generation 802.11Ac Wi-Fi And Advanced Mimo And Turboqam Technology Allows Eap Series Devices To Offer An Unbeatable Wi-Fi Experience.
The Eap320 Provides Speeds Of 300Mbps And 867Mbps On The 2.4Ghz And 5Ghz Bands Respectively.
Powerful Hardware Ensures Excellent Performance
Excellent Wi-Fi Performance For Business Environments
Broadcom Enterprise-Class Chipsets Offers Outstanding Enterprise-Grade Performance, Resulting In Longer Spans Of Stable Operation And Larger Client Capacities.
The Dedicated High-Power Amplifier, Professional Antenna, And Well-Designed Rf Shield Ensure Excellent Wireless Performance.
Advanced Rf Technologies Guarantee Optimal Performance
- Airtime Fairness Improves Total Wi-Fi Throughput By Limiting Access Time For Low Speed Devices.
- Band Steering Pushes Dual-Band Devices To The Wider And Faster 5Ghz Band, Improving Overall Network Performance, Especially In High Client Density Environments.
- Beamforming Technology Achieves Superior Wi-Fi Bandwidth Utilization And Increases Wi-Fi Range By Creating Efficient, Highly Targeted Wi-Fi Connections
Eap Controller Software
Easy For Centralized Management
Tp-Link'S Free And Easy-To-Use Eap Controller Software Allows Users To Manage And Monitor Hundreds Of Tp-Link Eaps In Multiple Sites With The Controller In A Single Location. The Ability To Control, Adjust, And Visualize The Entire Network From Any Connected Pc Makes Centralized Business Wi-Fi Management More Efficient And Cost-Effective Than Ever Before.
Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive Portal Provides One Convenient Method Of Authentication For Wi-Fi Guests. A Captive Portal Requires Users To Perform Certain Actions Before Network Access Is Allowed. The Required Action Must Be Verified By An External Portal Server Or Customized Database By The Administrator, Which Can Be Simply Viewing And Agreeing To An Acceptable Use Policy, Or Entering A User Id And Password.
Easy Mount Design And Poe
The Eap'S Low Profile Design And Easy Mount Chassis Make It Easy To Install The Device On Any Wall Or Ceiling Surface And Allow It To Blend In With Most Interior Decorating Styles. Eap Series Aps Support Power Over Ethernet (Poe), Making Deployment Effortless And Flexible.
Designed For Business Performance
Applicable To Multi-User Environment
With Breakthrough 11Ac Speed, Business-Grade Wi-Fi Performance, Easy-To-Use Centralized Management Software, Efficient Captive Portal Function, Low Profile Design And Poe Support Feature, The New Eap 320/330 Series Are More Capable Of Serving The High-Density, Most Demanding Business Environments, Including Schools, Hotels, And Enterprises.
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology allows EAP Series devices to offer an unbeatable Wi-Fi experience. The EAP320 provides the ultimate Wi-Fi experience, reaching speeds of up to 1.2Gbps, including 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5GHz band. Broadcom enterprise-class chipsets offers outstanding enterprise-grade performance, resulting in longer spans of stable operation and larger client capacities. The dedicated high-power amplifier, professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield ensure excellent wireless performance. Link aggregation combines two wired connections to double throughput and provide a redundant link for Internet access. Airtime Fairness improves total Wi-Fi throughput by limiting access time for low speed devices. Band Steering pushes dual-band devices to the wider and faster 5GHz band, improving overall network performance, especially in high client density environments. Beamforming Technology achieves superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization and increases Wi-Fi range by creating efficient, highly targeted Wi-Fi connections. TP-LINK's free and easy-to-use EAP Controller Software allows users to manage and monitor hundreds of TP-LINK EAPs in multiple sites with the controller in a single location. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management more efficient and cost-effective than ever before. Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.