General Information for TP-Link
TP-LINK AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit, 1200 Mbit/s, IEEE 1901,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u, Gigabit Ethernet, 1000 Mbit/s, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a,Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac),
AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
- HomePlug AV2 Standard - Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1300 Mbps*
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi - Extends ultra-fast dual-band Wi-Fi with speeds of up to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz*
- OneMeshTM - Works with your OneMeshTM router to form a unified mesh network for seamless streaming while moving around your home
- 2 x 2 MIMO - Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration - One press of the Wi-Fi button copies the network name and password from your router. Any setting changes will be automatically applied to the entire Powerline network
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync - Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Plug and Play - Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in minutes
- Extra Power Socket - Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket
- 3 x Gigabit Ports - Provide secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
Enjoy Stable, Seamless OneMesh Wi-Fi onemesh
Bothered by dropped connections while moving around your home?
With the newest OneMeshTM technology, the kit works with your existing OneMeshTM router to form a unified Mesh network. No more switching Wi-Fi network names, enjoy uninterrupted streaming and truly seamless AC1200 Wi-Fi.
2x2 MIMO Technology for Efficient Transmissions
More Stable Connections
2x2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
Enhanced Long-Distance Performance
2x2 MIMO with Beamforming technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard-to-reach outlets. One Tap for a Unified Network
One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration
Instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
Automatically applies any setting changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will synchronize to the new extender instantly.
Plug and Play in Seconds!
Plug TL-PA8010P in the wall and connect it to the router. Then plug TL-WPA8631P into any desired power socket.
That’s it. You’re done!
Tip: Press ‘Pair’ for more security.
Don’t Lose an Outlet
The passthrough powerline kit can be used like a traditional electrical socket, ensuring no power socket goes to waste. The built-in noise filter helps prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with 3x gigabit Ethernet ports, the kit provides wired connections for 4K video and IPTV streaming, lag-free gaming, and more.
*1. Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
*2. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
*3. Maximum Powerline signal rates are the physical rates derived from HomeplugAV/AV2 specifications. Actual Powerline data throughput and Powerline range are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors, including electrical interference, volume of traffic and network overhead, AFCI circuit breaker, and Powerline being located in a separate circuit.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy TP-LINK AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit with PayPal
Buy TP-LINK AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
Further details for this product, AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
3 x Gigabit RJ-45, 1 UK Socket, Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz), 300 m max, 1300 Mbps
TP-LINK AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit. Maximum data transfer rate: 1200 Mbit/s, Networking standards: IEEE 1901,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u, Ethernet LAN interface type: Gigabit Ethernet. Power consumption (typical): 10.8 W, Power consumption (standby): 5 W, AC input voltage: 230 V. Product colour: White, LED indicators: LAN, Power, WLAN, Certification: CE. Package width: 230 mm, Package depth: 190 mm, Package heigh
Initial Release Date: 04/06/2016