General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexNetwork 5130 24G 4SFP+ EI, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Full duplex, Rack mounting, 1UThe HPE 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. The series offers enterprise class QoS and security, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) stacking, static layer 3 routing and RIP, convenient fixed 10GbE uplink ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The 5130 EI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
Scalable and Flexible Access Layer Switches
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium- and large-enterprise campus networks. The 5130 supports stacking, fixed 10GbE ports, static layer 3 routing and RIP v1/v2, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Four fixed 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) deliver performance for bandwidth intensive applications.
- Includes Software-defined Network (SDN) capabilities with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Improved Quality of Service with Traffic Management
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or entire switch.
- Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
Comprehensive Security Control
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
- ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering; supports global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Security with encryption of access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexNetwork 5130 24G 4SFP+ EI Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U Black with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexNetwork 5130 24G 4SFP+ EI Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U Black online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
FlexNetwork 5130 24G 4SFP+ EI
Further details for this product, FlexNetwork 5130 24G 4SFP+ EI, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
FlexNetwork 5130 24G 4SFP+ EI Switch
Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexNetwork 5130 24G 4SFP+ EI. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24, Installed SFP+ modules quantity: 4, Console port: RJ-45. Full duplex. MAC address table: 16384 entries, Switching capacity: 128 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u. Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
Warranty information: Lifetime for as long as you own the product, with next-business-day advance replacement (available in most countries);Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP refer to /networking/support for details
Initial Release Date: 05/08/2015