General Information for Zebra
Zebra ZT410. Print technology: Thermal transfer, Print speed: 356 mm/sec. Product colour: Grey- Integrated ThingMagic RFID reader/encoder
- RFID system is available as a factory- or field-installable option
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 0.6/16 mm
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ISO 18000-6C
RFID Features Continued
- Compliant with Global RFID radio to support multinational deployments
- Adaptive encoding technology automatically eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines
- Variable inlay placement supports a range of inlay positions for maximum media flexibility
- Auto-tag calibration for label lengths of 2 or greater
- Optimized for throughput of both small and large labels
- RFID job-monitoring tools track RFID performance
- Support for industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS)
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000
- RFID ZPL commands provide compatibility with existing Zebra RFID printers
More Standard Features
- Construction: Metal frame and Bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- Communication - USB 2.0, High-Speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status
- ENERGY STAR qualified
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Zebra ZT410 Thermal transfer label printer with PayPal
Buy Zebra ZT410 Thermal transfer label printer online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, ZT410, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
ZT410 - 300 DPI, 12 DOT, DT/TT, 10/100 Ethernet, USB, Serial, Bluetooth Peel
Zebra ZT410. Print technology: Thermal transfer, Print speed: 356 mm/sec. Product colour: Grey
Initial Release Date: 23/04/2014
Zebra ZT410 Thermal transfer label printer Specifications
|Product Type||Label Printers
|Ports & interfaces|
USB 2.0 ports quantity
|Print speed||356 mm/sec
|Maximum printing width||10.4 cm
Maximum label width
|Maximum label length||1.854 m
|Media thickness||0.058 - 0.25 mm
|Maximum roll diameter||20.3 cm
|Maximum label width||104
|Maximum roll diameter||203 x 76
|Media thickness||0.058 x 0.25
|Maximum label length||1.854
|Weight & dimensions|
|Code 11,Code 128 (A/B/C),Code 39,Code 93,Data Matrix,EAN13,EAN8,MaxiCode,QR Code,TLC39,UPC-A,UPC-E
|Ribbon width||11 cm
|Ribbon length||450 m
|Print technology||Thermal transfer
Storage temperature (T-T)
|-40 - 60 C
|-40 - 60
Energy Star certified
|Colour of product||Grey
21 Days Return Policy
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may wish to return items.
Items can be returned direct to us within 21 days from the day of dispatch for a refund or exchange.
To qualify for this, the product must not have been worn, and be in brand new condition. You must return all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee and any extras.
All technology / electrical items including but not restricted to TVs, laptops, tablets etc must be still in their original packaging with the manufacturer seals still in tact. We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened and/or used.
Questions and Answers
Does this product support bluetooth?
Yes, This product is bluetooth enabled and can be connected to compatible bluetooth devices to enable hands free use.
Ask a questionYou can ask a question about this particular product and we will email you the answer. The answer will then be posted here to assist other shoppers.Click here to ask a question about this product.