General Information for Asus
ASUS DRW-24D5MT, Black, Vertical/Horizontal, Desktop, DVD Super Multi DL, Serial ATA, CD,CD-R,CD-ROM,CD-RW,DVD,DVD+R,DVD+R DL,DVD+RW,DVD+RW DL,DVD-R,DVD-R DL,DVD-ROM,DVD-RWExtreme 24X DVD writing speed with M-Disc support
- 24X DVD writing speed
- M-Disc support 1000-years storage solution
- E-Green saves over 50% of power consumption
- Back up data for your Android devices*
- ASUS Webstorage (Unlimited webstorage for 6 months)*
- Double the security with Disc Encryption II through password control and hidden file name functionality**
*Only available on retail box version
**Available on retail box and bulk with software version
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy ASUS DRW-24D5MT Internal DVD Super Multi DL Black optical disc drive with PayPal
Buy ASUS DRW-24D5MT Internal DVD Super Multi DL Black optical disc drive online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, DRW-24D5MT, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
CD+/-RW, DVD+/-RW, DVD DL, 4-24 x, 145 ms DVD, 125 ms CD, 146 x 170 x 41 mm, 650 g
ASUS DRW-24D5MT. Product colour: Black, Mounting: Vertical/Horizontal. Purpose: Desktop, Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi DL, Interface: Serial ATA. DVD+R write speed: 24x, CD-R write speed: 48x, CD-RW write speed: 24x. CD-R read speed: 48x, CD-RW read speed: 40x, CD-ROM read speed: 48x. DVD drive average random access time: 145 ms, CD-ROM drive average random access time: 125 ms
Initial Release Date: 20/04/2016