General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant MicroServer Gen10+ (PERFMS-006), 3.4 GHz, E-2224, 16 GB, DDR4-SDRAM, 180 W, Ultra Micro TowerAre you a small office, home office or small business with branch offices looking to build a customized solution for your office?
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus delivers an affordable compact yet powerful entry level server that you can customize for on-premises or for hybrid cloud possibilities. It is the most compact MicroServer that we have launched so far1, which can be placed flat or vertically depending on your space. The latest Intel Xeon E and Pentium processors deliver compute performance as well as security and remote management into the server with HPE iLO Silicon Root of Trust. Along with other enhancements such as 4X 1GbE onboard NICs and USB 3.2 Type A Gen2, you will be surprised that there is nothing Micro about the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus.
HPE MicroServer Now More Micro and Versatile, Yet More Powerful
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus product height is half that of the previous generation (MicroServer Gen10). Measuring at only 4.6 in (11.7 cm) it can be placed either horizontally or vertically to fit different customer work space.
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus server, powered by up to four cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 32 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers just-right performance for small business applications.
- HPE iLO 5 standard and essential functionality (Optional), remote monitoring, restore and maintenance are now available on HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus. Supported by installing an optional iLO Enablement Kit which includes an iLO dedicated port. InfoSight and OneView are also supported.
- Four embedded network ports provide the networking needs for small business customers. Optional 1GbE and 10GbE BASE-T and SFP+ standup option cards are supported for those who require more.
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus server is one of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built-in across the server lifecycle, starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Professional Services understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and multivendor coverage.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- HPE Intelligent Provisioning (IP) and HPE Rapid Setup both make server deployment easy; custom RAID and setup with Intelligent Provisioning and auto-intelligent RAID with Rapid Setup.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant MicroServer Gen10+ (PERFMS-006) server Intel® Xeon® 3.4 GHz 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 16 TB Ultra Micro Tower 180 W with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant MicroServer Gen10+ (PERFMS-006) server Intel® Xeon® 3.4 GHz 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 16 TB Ultra Micro Tower 180 W online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
MicroServer Gen10+ (PERFMS-006)
Further details for this product, MicroServer Gen10+ (PERFMS-006), can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
Intel Xeon E-2224 (3.4GHz, 8MB), 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4, 4LFF NHP HDD, Smart Array S100i SR Gen10, 180W External PS + 2x 1TB SATA HDD (801882-B21) + 1x iLO Enablement Kit (P13788-B21) + 1x Smart Array E208i-p (804394-B21)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant MicroServer Gen10+ (PERFMS-006). Processor family: Intel Xeon E, Processor frequency: 3.4 GHz, Processor model: E-2224. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 16 GB. HDD size: 3.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA. Ethernet LAN. Power supply: 180 W. Chassis type: Ultra Micro Tower
Warranty information: Server Warranty includes 1-Year Parts, 1-Year Labor, 1-Year Onsite support with next business day response. Warranty repairs may be accomplished through the use of Customer Self Repair (CSR) parts. These parts fall into two categories: 1) Mandatory CSR pa
Initial Release Date: 04/03/2020