General Information for Netgear
Netgear WAC540, 1733 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, 3000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11k,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE..., 600 user(s), Multi User MIMOThe NETGEAR Insight Managed Smart Cloud Tri-band 4x4 Wireless Access Point WAC540 delivers superior WiFi performance and ultra-high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC540 is managed by NETGEAR Insight, for a fully centralized Cloud real-time monitoring, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC540 features 4x4 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 3 Gbps, superior WiFi roaming and comes with 2 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb LAN ports. WAC540 comes with market leading 5-year warranty.
Remote monitoring and management with NETGEAR Insight
- Instant discovery & set-up
- Local and Cloud monitoring and management through the Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Remote access and multi-device configuration
- No additional Cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server is necessary
- QR code initial configuration for instant installation
Ultimate WiFi performance and roaming for high-density environment
- Tri-band concurrent operation between 2.4GHz and high and low 5GHz frequency ranges
- Maximum performance with multi-gigabit throughput (up to 3 Gbps)
- 4x4 Multi-User MIMO enable concurrent wireless transmit and receive with multiple clients
- Automatic Power and Channel management for seamless roaming and superior coverage and performance
- Load balancing to assure that the clients are evenly spread on the radios and they are all enjoying the best possible WiFi experience.
- Airtime fairness to guarantee reasonable performance for slower clients.
- Beamforming for maximum performance and penetration for all clients.
- Advanced Roaming to ascertain that clients can freely move around the WiFi space conducting voice and video calls without interruption.
Flexible deployment with Power over Ethernet and accessories
- Standard based 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Access Point mode for multiple WAC505 for mid-size office environment
- Ceiling and wall mount for ease of placement
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Netgear WAC540 1733 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) White with PayPal
Buy Netgear WAC540 1733 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) White online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
Further details for this product, WAC540, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
Smart Cloud Tri-band 4x4, 2.4GHz/5GHz, MU-MIMO, IEEE 802.11ac, 1733 Mbps, PoE+, SSH Telnet
Netgear WAC540. Maximum data transfer rate: 1733 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Throughput data rate: 3000 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: EAP-TLS,PEAP,SNMP,SSH,SSID,SSL/TLS,TTLS,WPA,WPA-Enterprise,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK, Service Set Identifier (SSID) features: SSID broadcast on/off. Input voltage: 12 V, Input current: 2.5 A, Power consumption (typical): 25.5 W. Placement: Ceiling, Wall, Product colour: White, LED indicators: LAN, Power, WLAN. Antenna type: Internal, Antenna fe
Warranty information: 5-year
Initial Release Date: 12/02/2019