TP-LINK EAP110-Outdoor, 300 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u, 10,100 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 27 dBmW, CE, FCC, RoHS
- Built For Outdoor Wi-Fi Applications
- Up To 300Mbps Wi-Fi With 2X2 Mimo Technology
- High Transmission Power And High Gain Antennas Provide A Long-Range Coverage Area
- Durable, Weatherproof Enclosure To Withstand Fair And Foul Weather
- Passive Poe(Power Over Ethernet) Support And Simple Mounting Design Allow For Flexible Deployment And Convenient Installation
- Free Auranet Controller Software Lets Administrators Easily Manage Hundreds Of Eaps
- Captive Portal Provides A Convenient Method For Guest Authentication
- Supports Management Vlan For An Enhanced Network Management
Weatherproof Enclosure With Ip65 Certification
Rated As Ip65 During Ingress Protection Testing, A Resilient Weatherproof Enclosure Protects The Access Points Against Harsh Outdoor Condition.
- Casing Made From Durable Asa Material
- Specialized Waterproof Antennas
- 6Kv Lightning Protection And 15Kv Esd Protection
- No Ingress Of Dust
- Water Proof Enclosure
Wi-Fi That Goes The Distance
With High Transmission Power And Two High-Gain Omnidirectional Antennas, Eap110-Outdoor Provides Stable Wireless Coverage At A Range Of Up To 200 Meters In Outdoor Settings.
Supports Passive Poe For Easy Outdoor Set Up
Do Away With Dc Power Adapters And Power Cords With Passive Power Over Ethernet (Poe), Making Outdoor Deployment Simple And Fast.
Flexible Installation Options
Secure Access Points To Walls Or Poles With The Mounting Kits Provided.
Efficient Network Administration In Centrally Managed And Standalone Modes
Manage Hundreds Of Access Points At Once With The Multi-Function Auranet Controller Software, Ideal For Small And Medium-Sized Business Networks.
In Smaller-Scale Networks, Manage Standalone Access Points With Ease Via Our Intuitive Web Interface.
With high transmission power and two high-gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP110-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range of up to 200 meters in outdoor settings. Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition. Do away with DC power adapters and power cords with passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making outdoor deployment simple and fast. Secure access points to walls or poles with the mounting kits provided. Manage hundreds of access points at once with the multi-function Auranet Controller software, ideal for small and medium-sized business networks. In smaller-scale networks, manage standalone access points with ease via our intuitive web interface. Passive PoE(Power over Ethernet) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation. Free Auranet Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs.