General Information for HP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Power over Ethernet (PoE), Rack mounting, 1UThe HPE 1950 Switch Series is a family of smart web-managed Gigabit switches with 10GbE uplinks for small business customers needing advanced high-performance connections. The series has 2 standard and 2 PoE+ models, 24- and 48-GbE ports, each with 2 10GBASE-T and 2 10G SFP+ high-bandwidth ports.
True stacking of as many as 4 devices allows them to be logically administered as a single entity. The switches support Layer 3 static routing on IPv4 and IPv6.
Other advanced features include ACLs, 802.1X, STP, RSTP, and MSTP. Limited lifetime warranty covers unit, fans and power supplies.
High-level Gigabit with 10GbE Networking for Advanced Small Businesses.
- Each model of the HPE 1950 Switch Series includes four 10GbE connections to connect to servers, network storage devices, or to other switches.
- Two connections of 10GBASE-T deliver 10GbE over copper Category 6a cabling for simple, affordable, high-bandwidth connections to a maximum distance of 100 meters.
- Two SFP+ ports allow for fiber connectivity at various distances, at 1/10GbE speeds, using optional SFP+ 10GbE or SFP Gigabit transceivers.
- Aggregate 10GbE connections for even higher bandwidth using Link Aggregation Control Protocol.
Simplified Network Administration
- Logically group or "stack" as many as four units of the HPE 1950 Switch Series and manage this as a single entity, greatly simplifying network administration. Interconnect stacked units using 10GbE connections, with as much as 40GbE total stacking bandwidth connecting the units.
- Use the intuitive web-browser based interface to configure and administer these smart-managed devices.
- These devices support SNMP versions 1, 2c and 3, allowing administration of these devices from a remote SNMP-based management platform.
- Network Time Protocol facilitates timekeeping across your network so time-based actions and trouble-shooting logs are kept synchronized.
- Units will automatically retrieve an IP Address from a DHCP server, allowing for near plug-and-play deployments.
Robust Security to Protect Your Network
- The HPE 1950 Switch Series lets you use Virtual LANs and access control lists to set bounds on what data can be seen by which users.
- Leverage 802.1X with a RADIUS server to ensure only known and authorized users can access your network.
- Multiple features guard your network from user or server spoofing and from malicious network-based attacks.
- Help secure management traffic using supported SSL/HTTPS encryption and SNMPv3 capabilities.
Resiliency Features to Keep Your Network Running
- The HPE 1950 Switch Series supports Spanning Tree Protocol, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol standards for creating hot-standby recovery links.
- Distribute important links across multiple units in a logical stack for added resiliency. Units can even be in different buildings and still be logically stacked.
- Devices support two independent primary and secondary operating system flash images for backup and recovery during unit upgrades.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) models can be paired with an optional Redundant Power System which can maintain power even if the unit's power supply fails, as well as supplement available PoE power up to 780 Watts.
© Manufacturer Supplied Images
Please note, these images are supplied by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only. If you have any queries about this product, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+ Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Grey 1U Power over Ethernet (PoE) with PayPal
Buy Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+ Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Grey 1U Power over Ethernet (PoE) online with confidence, security and peace of mind. All transactions are covered under the PayPal Buyer and Seller Protection programme.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Quzo 21 Day Returns Policy - T&C Apply
- All Official Packaging
- All Applicable Guarantee(s)
- Instruction Manuals and Documentation (where applicable)
- Email when item is despatched.
OfficeConnect 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+
Further details for this product, OfficeConnect 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+, can be found at the manufacturer website. Please note, these web addresse(s) are supplied by 3rd parties, Quzo is not responsible for the content.
OfficeConnect 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+ Switch
Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 48, Installed SFP+ modules quantity: 2, Console port: RJ-45. MAC address table: 16384 entries, Switching capacity: 176 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u. Power over Ethernet (PoE). Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Advance hardware replacement with next-business-day delivery (available in most countries). See /networking/summary for duration details.; Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP- f
Initial Release Date: 05/08/2015